Big Surprise: The Panthers Screwed Us (1 Viewer)

new city champ

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting read. But as soon as I saw how the draft board was laying out leading up to our 2nd round pick, I knew Carolina was going to take Marshall one ahead of us. And you’ll never convince me it had nothing to do with Payton screwIng them in the draft last year really for no good reason...

Panthers are pretty good at screwing themselves the past 4 years.

As for Marshall would have loved it if the Saints drafted him. But i think at the end of the day they landed themselves a really good LBer prospect in Warner

Interesting read. But as soon as I saw how the draft board was laying out leading up to our 2nd round pick, I knew Carolina was going to take Marshall one ahead of us. And you’ll never convince me it had nothing to do with Payton screwIng them in the draft last year really for no good reason...

More likely a Panther reporter posting the story to "get back" at Payton telling the story last year about stealing Stevens from the Panthers. Doesn't have to be true.

Sorry, but if the Panthers are changing their opinions on who they should draft based on who they think we want to draft, then Panthers fans should be very concerned about why their team has so little confidence in their own scouting department.

Coach is playing 4D chess with the panthers. He had the janitor leak the info to the window cleaning lady in Carolina, who then told the IT guy, that the Saints wanted Marshall, when, in fact, he knew that Carolina wanted Werner as the "new Luke Kuechly". The IT guy then changed the excel file with the Panthers draft board, moving Marshall, who was in a 3rd round bubble, to the 2nd round.

I also write soap opera scripts.

Maybe they just want good players? I don't think they're concerned with being petty at the expense of high draft picks.

Maybe they just want good players? I don't think they're concerned with being petty at the expense of high draft picks.
I think it's less about being petty and more about showing they think our talent evaluators are better than theirs.

Fake news. Go back and watch how fast we sent our pick in. Werner was always the target. SP wanted this guy since he left the field in the Championship game😂

Sorry, but if the Panthers are changing their opinions on who they should draft based on who they think we want to draft, then Panthers fans should be very concerned about why their team has so little confidence in their own scouting department.
I thought the same thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom