BigDFan is back - I come in peace (1 Viewer)

BigDFan

Reaction score
You probably dont rememeber me, I was around when Payton took over as the coach of the Saints and havent posted since, just stopping by to wish you luck this next sunday, I will be at the game and hope to leave Texas stadium happy. Good luck guys

hey big d fan I hope you leave upset that your team lost but good luck to your team as well

It should be a good game. We have to get at least one of our receivers back. Demarcus Ware is a beast and it will be a challenge to neutralize him. I think that Payton's knowledge of Romo should really help our D but I am terrified that Fred T. has to matchup with Glenn. I look for a lot of points.

America's Team versus, well, America's Team.

(i'm not all into calling the Saints that- but if the national media does, it doesn't bother me- it's a good form of attention).

Should be a great media event- and a great football game.

Theme of the week student VS the teacher

...And the teacher will get a chance to find just how well his pupil has learned from him. :0007:

I would say good luck to you, BigDFan, but I really wouldn't mean it... :ezbill: So instead, I'll say, "Good luck in all of your remaining games except this coming Sunday, and in one of your post season games, should our paths cross there again."

You guys have a good team. I hear it everyday. I just think Bill never imagined in August that his student would become an obstacle in his Road to a 3rd Super bowl Ring this year.

:very_happy:​

-

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom