Biggest Beat Down that You have Witnessed during the Payton Era (1 Viewer)

The 62-7 Colts game, the 48-7 eagles game, and the 2017 Bills games were just such a solid beating.

Honourable mention the 2008 Lions game.

But the beatdown I remember most in the Payton era happened in the 3rd preseason game vs the Raiders in 2009.

The 62-7 Colts game, the 48-7 eagles game, and the 2017 Bills games were just such a solid beating.

But the beatdown I remember most in the Payton era happened in the 3rd preseason game vs the Raiders in 2009.
I know it sounds funny since it was a preseason game but that was the game I knew we were gonna be legit contenders for the SB that year. All of our squads dominated at every level, our back ups were pushing around their starters.

The Pats game for me. The Saints were so in control of that game, they pulled Brady just as the 4th quarter started I think.
One of my favorite games ever. Brees had more touchdowns than incompletions that game. 5 TD to only 4 incomplete passes. I was so worried about that game and we signed mike McKenzie off the street to play DB for us. Then he had an interception in the game and it was awesome

What about Greg Williams’ return to the dome as DC of the Rams? Or as I like to call it the game where “crybaby cooks” came out.

I know the OP is referring to games but IMO the biggest beat down ever was the penalties handed down to us by Roger Gotohell over the fake "bountygate"

Yep--Brees was just torching the Raiders secondary, you could tell it wasn't just preseason stuff, we were going to be legit

i was at the bengals beat down in 2018. went alone.

started in the end zone but i noticed some seats open at the 20 , second level.
moved to the forty 2nd level before the first ended.
first level 30 by the second
third or fourth row 50 by half.

snuck into the boxes at half time, tipped the bartender $10 for my cuervo shot and sat alone at the outside section of the box, chowed some yahoo's buffet line and left midway through the fourth.

good times.
That was my road trip game too........35-7 at the half. Epic beat down---shout out to O'Malley's in the Alley

I didn't see it mentioned but the 45-14 whooping we put on Arizona in the playoffs. Tim Hightower goes 70 yards on their opening play. Saints answer the TD and add a FG before Reggie goes 46 yards to the house and the Saints never look back. And neither did Kurt Warner when Bobby McCray decleated him.

I didn't see it mentioned but the 45-14 whooping we put on Arizona in the playoffs. Tim Hightower goes 70 yards on their opening play. Saints answer the TD and add a FG before Reggie goes 46 yards to the house and the Saints never look back. And neither did Kurt Warner when Bobby McCray decleated him.

Looking back, that is our only dominant playoff win. Ever. We beat Detroit pretty soundly, but they still put up points. Arizona was the only playoff game where we seriously handled business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom