Biggest Improvement/Thing I'm most excited about on offense for 2020 (1 Viewer)

saintology

Freshman
Reaction score
the more I think about it after this draft.....I see our 2 minute offense really improving this season, and I think from the moves we made - it was a focus of the offseason. Just Emmanuel Sanders and Trautman give us a 2 TE set that will be very hard to deal with. Add that with an improved and deep interior of our O liine - and that solves a key ill that I'm sure everyone saw last year.

Never have I seen Drew and co. come up empty toward the end of games as often as we did last year. We all speculated as to why. Pressure up the middle and lack of separation of anyone not named Thomas were definitely problems at times for us last year.

Now, I think our 2TE formations will be absolutely KILLER. And this is what I'm most excited to see this year by far......

I don’t think Trautman does much this season. I think he’s going to be groomed for 2021.

But the interior O-line and WR2 upgrade make this offense lethal.

I don’t think Trautman does much this season. I think he’s going to be groomed for 2021.

But the interior O-line and WR2 upgrade make this offense lethal.
I get what you're saying, and that is true for most 1st year TE's and WR's, but in this context I think he's an instant impact player for three main reasons:

1) Hes already a competent blocker
2) Hes surrounded by top grade talent and won't get much attention from defenses
3) We run a West Coast Offensive style

That coupled with Seans' statements about him and how much we gave up to go get him, has me hopeful that he Cook, and Hill will be a big part of our offensive gameplan, especially in 2 min situations to keep Drew clean and give us more versatility in those situations.

With the way Sean likes to rotate players in and out to find the best matchups, I thing Trautman will see plenty of playing time. The question is will he get open and Drew trust him?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom