Biggest line move in NFL history -6 to -14.5 ? (1 Viewer)

CanadianSaint

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Guys I have been googling trying to find the largest line move in NFL history. I for the life of me can't find this info.

Anyone have any idea ?

P.S. I got down at -6 :)

Why? The Broncos have a good defense. I seem to remember the Broncos winning the SB on the strength of their defense. Peyton Manning wasn't much better than a journeyman QB at the time.

They have a decent defense. Nothing special.

We execute on offense and we play stout, sound defense, we win handily.

We aren't facing the same Broncos when Manning was there.

No cakewalk for sure, but the spread is -14.5 and that's a big number.

The most suspect part of the Saints defense all year was the secondary. Now Denver has no way to even try to test the Saints defensive backs with any kind of consistency, I'd be shocked if the Saints don't win by four touchdowns, I feel bad for Denver because no team deserves to be forced to play like this. If the Saints jump out to a huge lead and Denver waves the white flag, I hope both teams just kneel out the clock to avoid injuries and get into some sort of COVID protection bubble.

If Saints avoid offensive mistakes, Broncos shouldn’t score much, but Denver defense is capable of holding Saints O in check.

I just wish people would stop talking like this is going to be a cake walk. It isn't.

as far as I know, nobody has ever had to do this before. Perhaps it won’t be a cake walk but how do we know it won’t be. If you have no real pass offense, that has never turned out well for any offense, even the ones with a QB.

Im with Breesus, I actually feel bad for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom