Biggest line move in NFL history -6 to -14.5 ? (1 Viewer)

So for you betting experts, how did this go down with the spread?

Did they pull it off the board immediately and then artificially move the line by several points, kind of like a reset?

Or was it organically moved from 6 all the way to 16.5?

The Broncos will be starting a Qb who has never played a NFL down. Vegas does not move lines without reason

Before you call anyone else a fool, you may wanna look at the boatload of grammatical errors in your own post. We've got sentence fragments, completely oblivious use of commas, a missing Oxford comma, run-ons, and a typo.

Nah sitting up super late taking care of my kids makes not perfect grammar and all the crap that bothers you totally fine with me, enjoy your pedantic back patting, I made my post and moved on confident I am still quite above average for the internet and certainly for this forum, but hey thanks for the attention teach!

over-confident fools.

Until proven otherwise, all the QB's on our rosters are turnover machines, 2-3 resulting in short fields is enough to keep this came competitive, on the road in Denver by a very P'Oed off team, who has total license to try every trick play, gimmick and crazy thing and no one would blame them.

Y'all remember the Cleveland game in New Orleans when Fujita led the way for the Browns to WHOOP on us in merciless fashion? Yeah, a day like that is absolutely possible here...

I approve of your decision to leave a clown reaction on my other post because at least it's impossible to fork up grammar, syntax, or spelling if you're only clicking on an emoji.

I approve of your decision to leave a clown reaction on my other post because at least it's impossible to fork up grammar, syntax, or spelling if you're only clicking on an emoji.

He,l, yeap I done di,d i like's when, they're is as lil' though ast possily to doin' sumfin cuzin, thanx fer all the a10shun though bro, love bein', botherreded by grammar unt spllin police in my favohright forums, glad we's, gots you around, to point, outs when anyone one, makes any mustakes, or spelt sumfin worng, blesses yal'l?!,,,,,,,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom