Biggest need in the draft (1 Viewer)

We have been clamoring for a LB for years. Still need 1 or 2.
And yes. QB.

1) A Quarterback who doesn't turn the ball over regularly or in the most important games of the season. Especially fumbles or ints in the 4th quarter.

And one who can consistently pass more than 20 yards downfield, opening the entire playbook for the offense like the remaining QBs in the playoffs.

2) Middle Linebacker

3) TE to replace Cook

4) a deep threat

1) A Quarterback who doesn't turn the ball over regularly or in the most important games of the season.

And one who can consistently pass more than 20 yards downfield, opening the entire playbook for the offense like the remaining QBs in the playoffs.

2) Middle Linebacker

3) TE to replace Cook

4) a deep threat

I am honestly really interested in your take on Zach Wilson in a SP's offense

WR, QB, DE, LB, RB

In that order and who is there to draft.
1. Devontae Lee, WR, Alabama
2, Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
3. I like the big guy from Alabama. I can't remember his name.
4. ???
5. Najee Hariss, RB Alabama

I can't believe I've become a Bama Homer. But that's what I see today. Always changes as we research and after the Combine.

Kwon is virtually guaranteed to come back. Due to being unable to be cut due to injury, or something like that. But the only question is how bad will be he after his injury. I think he will lose some speed, but I am no doctor.

I am honestly really interested in your take on Zach Wilson in a SP's offense

I'd Love Jones, Wilson, or Lance in this system followed closely by Lawrence.

In order of big play-to-accuracy ratio, followed closely by limited mistakes.

I think a lowkey need is edge rusher too. I'm sure Baun may have a role to play going forward eventually. Took a while for HEndrickson to figure out how to rush the passer too.

But Cam Jordan isn't getting any younger either and the less said about Davenport the better.

If we can keep the defense mostly in tact, we need:

Another good OL.
An OLB.
Another young stud HB.
QB.
Safety.
Punter.
DE

Kwon is virtually guaranteed to come back. Due to being unable to be cut due to injury, or something like that. But the only question is how bad will be he after his injury. I think he will lose some speed, but I am no doctor.
He's only played 16 games once in his career.

Zaven Collins and Jabril Cox would be the guys I look to fill the role.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom