Votes: 16 19.0%
  • WR

Votes: 51 60.7%
  • Off Guard

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Off Tackle

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters
Sticking with WR. We need a complement for MT or someone that can step in and take over the WR1 spot when needed.

Michael Thomas, Callaway, Deonte is not a bad trio... Considering AK, MT13, and Traut will get the lions share of targets, I'm going to disagree with that being our top need. Assuming we don't sign Armstead, don't trade Ruiz, and can expect Peat to miss 5+ games... offensive line is a much, much bigger need than WR. They need to turn around the O-line play and fast or it won't matter who's at QB.

The only reason I didn’t select WR is because we should have CGM back in full force. For that reason, I chose OT. 🤔

:gosaints:
I’ve also been in for drafting a WR so far. But with the Saints in the draft, you neva kno. So here’s an avenue for the Saints to draft an OT at 18.

Like you said, it starts with havn MT back, n I think he will b. Next, many have already shown that Saints will likely have a nice chunk of change to spend in vet FA. So it’s not out of the realm of possibility that they could sign n get a good WR!

Again, not sayn this WILL happen. But whenever they can, the Saints often like to address their biggest needs in vet FA. By “adding” 2 WRs to the team helps give them more “wiggle room” on draft day.

Unfortunately, the 2 OTs I like most may not be there at 18. But IF they REALLY covet one, the team has shown they ain’t shy to move up for him!

Doctors!!!

We need competent doctors soon!
We have all the players you could ask for, if they somehow were able to play

No idea why it’s always such a medical curse for our team.
I believe if Brady got here he would fall apart until week 4, ending his career in a wheelchair

I think it's a tie between OT and WR, so I hope they grab whichever is best. If Wilson can be reached, you've got to take him even though a great OT is there.

I think Jameis is fine, but I don't know if Payton sees him as the long-term solution. If so, no QB of consequence will be drafted.

Book is also a mystery. We know Payton likes him but we don't know how much. I think how the draft unfolds will give us a clue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom