Bill and Melinda Gates getting Divorced (2 Viewers)

Crazy he had an ex as a yearly vacation partner. And his wife knew about it.

“The rich. You know why they're so odd? Because they can afford to be.”​

-Knox

Exactly, when you are poor, or even middle to upper middle class, and have some weird quirk or obsession, you are typically considered to be weird... When you are wealthy, you can have the same exact idiosyncrasies, and people will call you ‘eccentric’... Why? Because people suck.

Crazy he had an ex as a yearly vacation partner. And his wife knew about it.
Here's why it's not crazy: "And his wife knew about it". I think it's crazy WE know about it because it's not our business.

She may have even welcomed it. Who doesn't need time away? She could have had her own vacay partner. Anyway, it's really neither here nor there because we know she knew about it for 27 years. Does that make it eccentric? I dunno but many "regular" people have work wives or work husbands which is kinda the same thing.

Here's why it's not crazy: "And his wife knew about it". I think it's crazy WE know about it because it's not our business.

She may have even welcomed it. Who doesn't need time away? She could have had her own vacay partner. Anyway, it's really neither here nor there because we know she knew about it for 27 years. Does that make it eccentric? I dunno but many "regular" people have work wives or work husbands which is kinda the same thing.
I guess he just didn't come across as a swinger type. More of the type to sit and play marbles by himself. I am impressed and have a new appreciation for his game.

Some conspiracies say this has to do with protecting some assets. Bill Gates may have also have very open exposure to bad investments in the last year.

I guess he just didn't come across as a swinger type. More of the type to sit and play marbles by himself. I am impressed and have a new appreciation for his game.
‘Swinger type’?
I think the ‘type’ is “having a partner who says ‘sure, we can try it’”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom