Bill Belichec (SP?) and the Patriots drafts (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
I just read an article about the best drafting teams in the NFL, of which the Saints were @ #2. The Patriots are at the bottom of the league! I couldn't believe what I was reading. It just goes to show just how bad a division they play in. Maybe this is why Brady and Gronk wanted to get out of there so badly. Bill seems to have lost some of his mystique. Any one else thought about this much? When you think about it, the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills have been atrocious for years. Now, the Bills are most likely going to win that Division.Amazing how things turn on a dime.

I just read an article about the best drafting teams in the NFL, of which the Saints were @ #2. The Patriots are at the bottom of the league! I couldn't believe what I was reading. It just goes to show just how bad a division they play in. Maybe this is why Brady and Gronk wanted to get out of there so badly. Bill seems to have lost some of his mystique. Any one else thought about this much? When you think about it, the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills have been atrocious for years. Now, the Bills are most likely going to win that Division.Amazing how things turn on a dime.

Link?

Well, did anyone see what the Patriots just did in the Draft! They were awful! Looks like this was right all along.

The Saints need to either clone Jeff Ireland or make sure he NEVER wants to leave. And by clone, I don't mean literal clones. I mean, have someone learn everything he knows about the draft and pass it down and absorb it.

....also clone him for real. Just in case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom