Bill Belichick (1 Viewer)

JAG11

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
And that is why I am against the Patriots......

Explain to me why you leave your team on the field with 1 second remaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving YOUR team out to DRY!!!!

What a sore loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that is why I am against the Patriots......

Explain to me why you leave your team on the field with 1 second remaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving YOUR team out to DRY!!!!

What a sore loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he left the field because there was no possible way New England could get the ball back?

He wanted to get a jump on cutting the sleeves off of next seasons hoodies.

BelliCheat blew it - he should have kicked the filed goal in the first half - it was a 49 yarder and he went for it on 4th and 13 - I I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wanted to get a jump on cutting the sleeves off of next seasons hoodies.

LOL!!!!!

Maybe that is why they lost....He spent too much time cutting those sleeves off that new sweatshirt he was wearing!!

Bill Billaupchuck left his team. What a richard cranium!

He's a sorry waste of human excrement :) I'm so happy to see their perfect season ruined by the baby son of the Greatest Saint of all time! Congratulations to the Manning family!!! Hotty Toddy to Eli and the rest of the G-Men!!!

TOTALLY CLASS-LESS!!!!!!.....Credit his players for at least being men enough to take the beating the distance........DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIOSHIPS!!!!!!!!

BelliCheat blew it - he should have kicked the filed goal in the first half - it was a 49 yarder and he went for it on 4th and 13 - I I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it too! Go for it on 4th and 13? Do they think they are playing a college team? Came back and bit them in the butt!

Im hoping next year is our year!

Patriots should know better to mess with the Mannings..

I guess we wont be seeing any Patriot fans on here for a while lol.

What would have been great would have been Eli passing for a touchdown instead of kneeling!!

Goodness I am totally against everything Bill stands for...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom