Bill Belichick (1 Viewer)

BelliCheat blew it - he should have kicked the filed goal in the first half - it was a 49 yarder and he went for it on 4th and 13 - I I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, may have been the worst coaching decision in NFL history considering the stage.

They got what they deserved. I am so glad they lost I just can't believe he left the field that is sooooooooooo disrespectful.....

LOL!!!!!

Maybe that is why they lost....He spent too much time cutting those sleeves off that new sweatshirt he was wearing!!

No one can ruin a perfectly good sweatshirt like that man.

Why?

its not like the team actually stayed...it was only a handful of guys that were forced to finish the game and the rest were already gone...

Lol. I was too excited too notice. Then i screamed an expletive at him. Then continued to celebrate. He is classless. We all already knew that. The Patriots got what they deserved. A HUGE L courtesy of Eli!

maybe he went to re-watch the tapes of the G-Men practice to see where he went wrong. :shrug:

He was also the one who jumped onto the field before time elapsed and started the whole storming the field thing by everybody else.

He's so spoiled...it's almost like he wanted to end it right there so Eli couldn't get his "victory formation" moment. I'm glad the refs made everyone clear the field anyway so he could do it.

Did anyone catch his interview with Chris Myers after the game?

Typical sourpuss sore loser. Gave off a total "why are you talking to me?" attitude. Can anyone else who saw it confirm, but I don't think he gave any credit to the Giants at all. Just wanted to get out of there.

I understand the feeling, but at least most coaches are gracious in defeat.

nope no credits at all....

boo hoo i am a sore loser......

Why didn't Chris ask him why he left his team?!?!?!?!?

He's classless and probably a cheater. And he has the personality of a Brillo pad.

I'm really happy for Eli. He put up with a lot and show real heart and determination.

He was also the one who jumped onto the field before time elapsed and started the whole storming the field thing by everybody else.

He's so spoiled...it's almost like he wanted to end it right there so Eli couldn't get his "victory formation" moment. I'm glad the refs made everyone clear the field anyway so he could do it.

Totally agree with you.

This arrogant man is CLASSLESS.
He wanted to get the hell off the field as fast as he could.
Any coach with class would have stayed and let the last play run out.

I was so glad he got cocky and went for it on 4th and 13 or whatever it was. If he does not get cocky there it's a different game.

Hey, at least Randy Moss rubbed off on the Patriots ... Showed them how to leave a game early and not give any credit. :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom