Bill Cosby (Update: PA Supreme Court overturns conviction) (1 Viewer)

I feel those same people who were wanting Cosby locked up and the key thrown away, feel that Kavanaugh shouldn't be held accountable for alleged misconduct from 30 years ago.

I feel those same people who were wanting Cosby locked up and the key thrown away, feel that Kavanaugh shouldn't be held accountable for alleged misconduct from 30 years ago.

BS. If Kavanaugh were to be charged with multiple rapes and convicted I'd want him in the same cell as Cosby. Everything is not political.

1537986537370.png

did that guard just realize he's going to be forever memorialized in an image with a rapist?

Random musing looking at this image.

At least he's looking on the bright side, I guess that counts for something
===========================================================

Despite the circumstances, Bill Cosby said his time in prison is an "amazing experience," his press spokesman Andrew Wyatt said in a TV interview.

Wait, really?

"Yeah, he used the term amazing experience," Wyatt said...……………..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...amazing-experience/ar-BBTuRpf?ocid=spartanntp

At least he's looking on the bright side, I guess that counts for something
===========================================================

Despite the circumstances, Bill Cosby said his time in prison is an "amazing experience," his press spokesman Andrew Wyatt said in a TV interview.

Wait, really?

"Yeah, he used the term amazing experience," Wyatt said...……………..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...amazing-experience/ar-BBTuRpf?ocid=spartanntp
hey bill, if you're not careful, you might learn something before it's done

He's probably experiencing what it feels like to be on the other end of a rape and realizes how farked up it is.

He's probably experiencing what it feels like to be on the other end of a rape and realizes how farked up it is.

doubt it. he has the money to make sure that all the right people have a nice commissary account

I thought jail was amazing
==================================

TV icon-turned-convicted sexual predator Bill Cosby, raging from his Pennsylvania prison cell, is attacking his trial judge – again – in his latest effort to get out on bail while his case is being appealed.

Cosby's team of appellate lawyers said Wednesday they will file an application seeking Cosby's release immediately while he awaits his appeal of his conviction in April 2018 on three sexual-assault charges.

Cosby, who has been demanding he be released on bail since he was sentenced to three to 10 years in September, once again cited similar grounds, including his age (81), his health (he's legally blind), his lack of a prior criminal record and the unlikelihood of his being a danger to the community......…….

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom