Bill Cosby (Update: PA Supreme Court overturns conviction) (1 Viewer)

I think we should get Tarantino to do it for his last movie in a historical fiction style like Once Upon A Time In Hollywood just so Samuel L Jackson can play Cosby
I dunno, if we've only got one shot left for Q, I'm pretty invested in The Revenge of B.B. ever since Kill Bill Vol. 2.

CNN is airing their docuseries History of Sitcoms on Sunday

I wonder how they’re going to cover the Cosby Show and what they’ll say

You can’t talk about sitcom history and not talk about the show and its impact

is louisiana still doing movie tax credits? sounds like a good investment opportunity.
I dunno....didn't JBE do away with them?

I dunno, if we've only got one shot left for Q, I'm pretty invested in The Revenge of B.B. ever since Kill Bill Vol. 2.

I think it’ll be like a rock or rap star’s retirement (didn’t The Rolling Stones first retire in 1983?)

He’ll do his tenth movie, take an extended hiatus and some idea will pop in his head and he’ll be back

the day his tenth and ‘final’ movie comes out I’d bet money that there will be an 11th less than ten years later

Or better yet, ask him to take you for a ride to make up for it.
nah. i worked at dps (la dept state police, aka dps, aka, the governing department over the office of motor vehicles, among other random sheet, i.e., useless as fork all fire marshal) and the pilots are forking butt crevasses.

i thought my stepfather was a douchebag of a pilot. no, he was strawberry shortcake compared to those jackwads.

try talking an butt crevasse through how to power off a toughbook (laptop) and want to pull your hair out. yes. that bad. oh, you can push random buttons and are called a pilot because you are taught to push them? oh. ok. yet, following basic instructions on how to forking god damn power off a laptop? fork. gtfo.

not just the ignorance, but the condescending tone, with strong arrogance, of their superiority, is enough to hope they crash. yep. i said it. crash. crashy mccrash crash.

yes. my rant on the ignorance and blatant stupidity of the dps helicopter pilots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom