Bill Cosby (Update: PA Supreme Court overturns conviction) (1 Viewer)

How the hell is Cosby getting prescriptions for Quaaludes? I'll take two, please.

That was back in the day. They stopped making them awhile back. I remember we used to get those for $1 a piece.

tumblr_nfd9miMXY21qcm14io1_500.jpg

Hardly. I'm not for a second going to defend Cosby as there is too much smoke not to have fire. However, after this long deciding to prosecute after how many years of not coming forward? Good luck. Glad I'm not a taxpayer of that area.

Cosby almost bought NBC years ago so he has enough money to outspend this Pennslyvania county's DA. His legal team (which will put OJ's to shame) will bury them in motions and continuouses until the taxpayers demand they stop the prosecution. Cosby will NEVER see the inside of a jail cell (which he should of course) and will probably spend very little time in the court room. Cosby will yet again prove there are two justice systems - one for the 1% and the one for the rest of us.......

I don't doubt that he slipped a mickey a time or two.

I have to question why 30+ years ago and one since?

Why not come forward THEN?

At least 55 women have now accused comedian Bill Cosby of sexual assault, molestation or harassment, with the earliest alleged incidents occurring in the 1960s and the most recent in 2008.

I can almost see some of the women getting angry as he walked by acting like King of the Hill during his Top of The World feeling and slapping them on the backside, irking them.

I can picture a drunk phone call or two and him getting belligerent when rejection hit.

I also question how many are authentic.

I don't doubt that some of these women knew exactly what was expected if they went to his room alone with alcohol. Yet they went.

The younger ones ...yes that was bad...but then I would have to go and grill the parents and ask them what the **** is wrong with them.

I have to agree that there is more to this story that we will never know.

Sexual predators don't just stop cold turkey (unless dead).
That's what dem dar fancy doctors say anyways.:idunno:

I have to question why 30+ years ago and one since?

Why not come forward THEN?

in part, because of attitudes like this:

I don't doubt that he slipped a mickey a time or two.

I can almost see some of the women getting angry as he walked by acting like King of the Hill during his Top of The World feeling and slapping them on the backside, irking them.

I can picture a drunk phone call or two and him getting belligerent when rejection hit.

I also question how many are authentic.

I don't doubt that some of these women knew exactly what was expected if they went to his room alone with alcohol. Yet they went.

The younger ones ...yes that was bad...but then I would have to go and grill the parents and ask them what the **** is wrong with them.

I have to agree that there is more to this story that we will never know.

Sexual predators don't just stop cold turkey (unless dead).
That's what dem dar fancy doctors say anyways.:idunno:

The only one I'm skeptical about is Janice Dickinson. There is no bigger attention whore on the planet, and I could see her making it up.

But hey, even she could be telling the truth.

in part, because of attitudes like this:

Not buying it.

My attitude has absolutely nothing to do with these women or this situation.

Either they went to his room or they didn't.

I don't doubt that bad business went down but waiting 30+ years?

First there was a few, then more and more and more coming forward to the tune of 55+ accusations. I am skeptical of the amount coming forward.

Again read what I just typed.

1) Something happened
2) I am skeptical on the number

Just to recap.

My attitude has nothing to do with something that happened 30+ years ago. My attitude also has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. In fact, my attitude has absolutely nothing to do with either side.

If you need anymore help in deciphering text I will be glad to help.

Not buying it.

My attitude has absolutely nothing to do with these women or this situation.

Either they went to his room or they didn't.

His point was, maybe a reason women didn't come forward then was they knew their claims would be met with skepticism anyway, and it's even more difficult if the predator is hugely famous, popular and wealthy, and you don't know if there are any other victims than you.

I recall when the charges against Darren Sharper came out, there was a thread on here where a lot of the initial reaction was, "Sharper is rich and handsome, why would he need to rape anyone?" and jumping right to the "gold digger" accusations. How do you think coming public with accusations would have played out for some young woman in the eighties when Cosby was at the peak of his popularity? I think you're not giving proper weight to the reasons why these women would conclude it was best for them NOT to come forward - particularly if they didn't want to become instantly famous (and not in a good way) while being dragged through the mud in the court of public opinion as well as the real court.

I will keep it simple. Sometimes I type too much and the point is lost.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I am just looking for the truth.

He should be held accountable for his crimes.

He should not be held accountable to bogus accusations.

I will leave it at that.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Peace out and Happy New Year everyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom