Bill Cosby (Update: PA Supreme Court overturns conviction) (1 Viewer)

558.png

Sentencing this week

Could be anywhere from probation to 10 years
=========================================================================

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Bill Cosby could be sent to prison next week for drugging and molesting a woman at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004 in what became the first celebrity trial of the #MeToo era.

Cosby is due in court Monday for a two-day sentencing hearing that follows his conviction in the spring on three felony counts of aggravated indecent assault.

The judge’s options are broad, because the state guideline range of about one to four years spans the gamut from a prison term to a jail stint to house arrest or probation. The maximum term is 10 years per count.

Lawyers for the 81-year-old, legally blind Cosby will no doubt stress his age, health problems, legacy and philanthropy as they plead to keep him at home, while prosecutors hope to call other accusers to paint Cosby as a sexual predator deserving of prison...………………...

Sentencing options for Cosby include prison, jail, probation

Last edited:
Sentenced to 3-10 years

Led away in handcuffs

Last edited:
I’ve been hearing that he has a fairly strong case for appeal. Probably not over yet

Cosby walks into the showers for the first time...

Cosby: HEY HEY HEY! What's that behind me?

Inmate #696969: IT'S FAT ALBERT!

I was originally surprised to see so much racial animosity surrounding the Cosby sentence but clearly it’s strong. I’ve heard both sides of an argument- he got special treatment because of his celebrity and then this on race:5855E139-19E3-4462-BEED-0A109332A5E9.png

I was originally surprised to see so much racial animosity surrounding the Cosby sentence but clearly it’s strong. I’ve heard both sides of an argument- he got special treatment because of his celebrity and then this on race:5855E139-19E3-4462-BEED-0A109332A5E9.png
Why are you surprised
This is (in part) what 400 years of distrust looks like

Why are you surprised
This is (in part) what 400 years of distrust looks like
I just thought the case was so solid but maybe there’s more to it that I’ve missed.
I also never thought that Cosby would be treated any differently than anyone else. Was / is there evidence of a racial bias in the allegations, arrest,
Conviction or sentence?

I just thought the case was so solid but maybe there’s more to it that I’ve missed.
I also never thought that Cosby would be treated any differently than anyone else. Was / is there evidence of a racial bias in the allegations, arrest,
Conviction or sentence?
no, it seems like a very solid case
i'm just saying it's not surprising that people who have been exploited by the judicial system would not trust the judicial system, whether it's right or wrong

Last edited:
I seriously hope the man dies in jail. He obviously can not be trusted.

He is literally the biggest serial rapist in history.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom