Bill O'Reilly discusses whether to "lynch" Obama on his radio show (1 Viewer)

context...have you ever heard of it???? there is a huge difference in say a city is predomantly a black city in population and saying i'm scared to go to certain areas "because" they are predomantly black in population...you can try to twist my words all you want...anybody with a lick of common sense can see the difference...but you say whatever you want to help you and bill o'rielly sleep at night.

We'll just have to agree to disagree, because I'm not buying that a white guy could have said exactly what Nagin said, exactly when he said it and NOT have caused a bigger outcry. :9:

like i said it was explained to you...context,context,context.... your argument is flemsy and weak at best....goodbye and have a blessed day.

care to explain how it's flemsy and weak?

+1. Makes perfect sense to me.
"Explained?" Yes, we understand, we're not failing to UNDERSTAND, we're just not buying it. Sorry. It has everything to do with the topic, which is what we can, cant, should, and should not say.

Funny thing is, I was leaning leftward on this one. But then you guys did such a bad job of stating your points, with all this angry, "O'Reilly is a this or that!," without any real credence, and then I, myself get personally attacked. I cant tell you how many times logic seems to be on your side, but then (like the Saints) you just lose it. ("A has NOTHING to do with B"--- well why do you seem so bothered by it then?)

Let me help here. A better answer would be, "But O'Reilly should pick his free speech fights better, and respect the deeper meaning of the term, not to mention the people affected, and not needlessly alienate half the country." Not, "Youre post is stupid, and you're too dumb to understand what we're talking about."

Here's another good answer: "Maybe some people think Nagins comments were ill advised, but it still doesnt excuse, O'Reilly for throwing offensive terms around just to make a point." Not "Jane you ignorant ****."

See? Debate. For a small fee, I'll convert to left-wing, and help you guys out.

And, of course, the purposeful use of epithet to decry racial insensitivity is beyond hilarious. (unfortunately, that one got deleted)

We're also gonna help right-wingers, by teaching them not to say, "Get the hell out of America!"

Remember, you're not marching for "peace" if youre having a riot.

Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

1st off i am truly sorry if you somehow feel "attacked".....2nd i will say and post what i want how i want(within the tos)and i don't need anybody that is feeling attacked to tell me what arguments to make and how to make them... see?...debate. for a small fee maybe i can help you out, help you not to feel attacked......bill o'reilly "is" a jack*** and has a very clear pattern of this type of thing...why?or how? is that "not any real credence"

1st off i am truly sorry if you somehow feel "attacked".....2nd i will say and post what i want how i want(within the tos)and i don't need anybody that is feeling attacked to tell me what arguments to make and how to make them... see?...debate. for a small fee maybe i can help you out, help you not to feel attacked......bill o'reilly "is" a jack*** and has a very clear pattern of this type of thing...why?or how? is that "not any real credence"

just as long as I can say that Sharpton and Jackson "ARE" all about $$$$$ and getting themselves in front of TV cameras to increase their income. without having to get all into details and stuff. :9:

just as long as I can say that Sharpton and Jackson "ARE" all about $$$$$ and getting themselves in front of TV cameras to increase their income. without having to get all into details and stuff. :9:

that is your opinion and you can say that...i don't entirely agree with that, but i don't really care that you feel that way either...they serve their purposes:9:

It wasnt you. You most likely missed the deleted post, so I'm gonna disregard much of this, and smile. And Im not "feeling" anything. Anytime I post in EE, I fully expect condescension from the left. That's just how it is. It's like walking thru one of my old neighbors yards---youre gonna get your ankles bit by chihuahuas. No big whoop. Its the internet.

My intent of the "suggested" arguments was to show that I actually do also see what the other side feels on this debate, and something within me agrees with it. My point was, your side HAS A POINT, so why do some of us gotta get so ugly? Do the things we say make you feel as if we're calling you stupid? I gotta say, I think you're full of hooey sometimes, but in no way do I find the left "dumb." Quite the opposite.

I use a lot of humor, not designed to insult, but it does poke fun at some of the ironies. There is a point, where I cant mince the truth any further.

I must be on drugs, because I find O'Reilly to be kind and reasonable. I think he would make a fine president. (suddenly the heads spin and pea-soup puking starts--- Oreillllyyy isss Hitttlerrrrrrr--- aggghhhhh!!! "thiiss chilld belongssss to meeeeee----BLAAAAUUUUTHHH!) come on, that's funny.
Angry reaction in 5..... 4......... 3.......... 2.........

Last edited:
skymike i agree. people laugh when i say i watch chris matthews and oreilly. i think matthews has more of an agenda than oreilly. i think oreily is one of the better guys keeping it balanced. matthews is decent. he sometimes asks the tough question but after south carolina he has been sucking obama kneecaps. i consider myself as a moderate but i don't get how oreilly is hitler as some far left say.

i really think the far left and right need a ticket out of the country. we been highjacked for awhile now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom