Bill Paxton dies at 61 (1 Viewer)

Can't help imagining him now as Bill Henrickson at the end of the Big Love opening sequence, sitting like a Mormon version of The Little Prince atop his very own planet, surrounded by those that love him.

R.I.P.

hqdefault.jpg

He literally ****** himself in True Lies. Could you imagine having to play the loser in a Tom Arnold movie?!
I grew to like Paxton, though his characters were a bit "animated" in certain roles...RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Simple Plan and Frailty are two of my favorite films of all time.

Can't help imagining him now as Bill Henrickson at the end of the Big Love opening sequence, sitting like a Mormon version of The Little Prince atop his very own planet, surrounded by those that love him.

R.I.P.

hqdefault.jpg
I only watched a few seasons, but I was always surprised at how he managed to make a character that in real life I would want zero to do with and condemn for all his values both believable and likeable.

A Simple Plan and Frailty are two of my favorite films of all time.

A Simple Plan is a painful movie to watch. Not sure i could watch it twice, and he was fantastic in it.

Also did a great turn as John Garrett on AoS. First thing I remember seeing him in was as one of the three punks who run into the naked Arnold demanding their clothes in The Terminator (I didn't notice him until I saw it a second time after seeing him in Weird Science, though). I've never seen him turn in a bad performance, even in a couple of movies I thought weren't very good.

RIP to an excellent fashioner of characters.

Pretty sure it was Bill Pullman who was supposed to die, not Bill Paxton.

Even the Grim Reaper gets them confused...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom