Bill Vinovich in Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

$......$......$......follow the $ trail....SF = New stadium = Silicon Valley = corporations sitting on mountains of cash looking to advertise = which drives up annual super bowl rates = which drives up in stadium advertising = which drives up in season tv advertising = which puts more money in the owners pockets

Ding...ding...ding

Does it surprise you now that Vinovich is the ref?

$......$......$......follow the $ trail....SF = New stadium = Silicon Valley = corporations sitting on mountains of cash looking to advertise = which drives up annual super bowl rates = which drives up in stadium advertising = which drives up in season tv advertising = which puts more money in the owners pockets

Ding...ding...ding

Does it surprise you now that Vinovich is the ref?

If I remember correctly Vinovich was on the board that helped get the financing for the Rams new stadium and guess where NFL Network's new home is going to be? Yep, Rams new stadium.

If I remember correctly Vinovich was on the board that helped get the financing for the Rams new stadium and guess where NFL Network's new home is going to be? Yep, Rams new stadium.

It's like the NFL is becoming the WWE. The Super Bowl is about to be renamed NFLMANIA and WINTERSLAM.

Watching the ridiculous "no body gets a boo boo" Pro Bowl I got the impression it was being scripted.

Last edited:
Do you know where I can find this information? I have tried to no avail.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom