Bills coach throws a tantrum after lost to dolphins (1 Viewer)

He looked like a kid who got a PS4 for his birthday instead of a PS5...just sweep the papers off the desk curse a few times and we get the point...no need to jump up and down like a 10 year old.
I may be jaded as Dennis seems too calm to me. I like a little passion, but can see where it’s also unbecoming. I get more amused at the toddler fans who react this way, with no skin in the game, and there are many.

Are these being staged for the 'Likes'? It seems a bit contrived, like the over to top reactions to the announcers of UFC events. Do grown men really act like this?

I thought they were supposed to punish Tom this game after destroying one the previous game. Tom always gets special treatment :rolleyes:. He didn't even get fined for his part in the fight, what a joke...

"Y'all'd BETTER NOT ****in do what Tom Brady already did twice and got zero punishment for, ya hear us?!!"

What do tantrums and tirades accomplish in the grand scheme of things?

I thought they were supposed to punish Tom this game after destroying one the previous game. Tom always gets special treatment :rolleyes:. He didn't even get fined for his part in the fight, what a joke...

Brady knows where the bodies are buried for Spygate(s). The evidence that was so bad Goodell had NE destroy it b/c of how bad it would be for the NFL. That's what he has.

Tom is untouchable, we’ve known this for years. People need to manage expectations and not be surprised when he never gets slapped on the wrist.

Tom has only been suspended once because he was blatantly cheating with deflated balls in the AFC championship and even then the NFL only hit him with 4 games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom