Bills fan here coming in peace (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Good morning guys bills fan here....

Listen...

Congrats on the future win Thursday. We stink we can't block, we can't run, Josh is easily defended with a 2 high safety and our coach is a complete moron.

You guys have a better running back, a better coach and a most inspired defense. The only thing the bills have better is our WRs and it doesn't matter cause Brian daboll hates throwing to diggs.

So congrats on the win

I don't think you get it .. we are frauds, we only beat bad teams. We suck sooo bad. It's disgusting

Good morning guys bills fan here....

Listen...

Congrats on the future win Thursday. We stink we can't block, we can't run, Josh is easily defended with a 2 high safety and our coach is a complete moron.

You guys have a better running back, a better coach and a most inspired defense. The only thing the bills have better is our WRs and it doesn't matter cause Brian daboll hates throwing to diggs.

So congrats on the win
Good try... but you already know how this is going to turn out since you are playing against a Saints team that would hardly make most teams' practice squad. The 2021 Saints are the cure for what has been ailing any of our opponents this year. :covri:

Enjoy your rout. šŸ˜„

Last edited:
Good try... but you already know how this is going to turn out since you are playing against a Saints team that would hardly make most team's practice squad. The 2021 Saints are the cure for what has been ailing any of our opponents this year. :covri:

Enjoy your rout. šŸ˜„
I'll bet you any money you guys win. Especially if kamara plays

Nah. Not falling for it. The Bills have looked good at times and have a talented roster. I'm not excited facing them after a blowout loss, but at least it's in the Dome, and during Paytonā€™s tenure, the Saints have compiled an impressive holiday record.

Iā€™m expecting a tough game.

Nah. Not falling for it. The Bills have looked good at times and have a talented roster. I'm not excited facing them after a blowout loss, but at least it's in the Dome, and during Paytonā€™s tenure, the Saints have compiled an impressive holiday record.

Iā€™m expecting a tough game.
Who have the bills beaten... Just look at the bad teams we beat. It's a joke at least you beat a few good teams

I'll bet you any money you guys win. Especially if kamara plays
The best thing about being a long time Saints fans is that whether it is the best of times or the worst of times around here, you can never expect the Saints to cover your bet. And it can be even worse if you are betting on them to lose.

:hihi:

The Bills are a better offense and would do well to take note of the dismantling of the Saints run defense yesterday. You want to beat the Saints? Run an RPO style offense. You want to get rich? Bet Josh Allen on the over for his rushing yards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom