Bills fan here coming in peace (1 Viewer)

Living in NW Pa. I have been to at least 6 of the Saints vs Bills. Really only had one "MOUTH" get in my face with the usual SAINTS SUCK". My favorite reply has always been "I never heard that one before, did you just make that up.? You're a duckin genius ". The guy was dumbfounded. All in all we always had a good time in Buffalo
img_2383-jpeg.166315

Good morning guys bills fan here....

Listen...

Congrats on the future win Thursday. We stink we can't block, we can't run, Josh is easily defended with a 2 high safety and our coach is a complete moron.

You guys have a better running back, a better coach and a most inspired defense. The only thing the bills have better is our WRs and it doesn't matter cause Brian daboll hates throwing to diggs.

So congrats on the win

Are you really coming in here trying to reverse jinx your team?! How dare you.

Good morning guys bills fan here....

Listen...

Congrats on the future win Thursday. We stink we can't block, we can't run, Josh is easily defended with a 2 high safety and our coach is a complete moron.

You guys have a better running back, a better coach and a most inspired defense. The only thing the bills have better is our WRs and it doesn't matter cause Brian daboll hates throwing to diggs.

So congrats on the win
Don't come around here with that "reverse psychology" Bro! That's like making a BET and getting the other party to "take your $s AHEAD of time!". That's an old St. Bernard Parish "trick"! Yeah, Best to you 2! Seems as though BOTH Teams are sucking eggs right now. Our SAINTS get to suck in front of fans on Drew Brees Day! Great! Here's to no further injuries!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom