Bills fan here coming in peace (1 Viewer)

We will be the Bills “get right” game.
Hey... someone has to get the Bills back on track this season,.. and we're just the inept team to do it.

Who have the bills beaten... Just look at the bad teams we beat. It's a joke at least you beat a few good teams

Are you under the impression the Saints are currently a good team? I don't really know what hangups the Bills have this season, but we're a drastically depleted offense at this point and on the defensive side, the pass rush, something I thought would still be a strength, has been really inconsistent.

Props to Payton for keeping this team competitive as much as he has this season, with everything they have faced, but this is not a team to be feared right now.

Are you under the impression the Saints are currently a good team? I don't really know what hangups the Bills have this season, but we're a drastically depleted offense at this point and on the defensive side, the pass rush, something I thought would still be a strength, has been really inconsistent.

Props to Payton for keeping this team competitive as much as he has this season, with everything they have faced, but this is not a team to be feared right now.
Sean Payton is the 2nd best coach in the league. I'd trade McDermott for him any day and a first rounder. You can run all over the bills trust me we have zero heart McDermott is so bad

You have ingram who ran over the bills 4 years ago. So congrats
Yeah, "4 years ago." I love the guy, glad he's back, but he's not the same player from then. This isn't the same team from then. And he had help from Kamara, who has missed the last two games. Even Trey Edmunds got in on that action.

Is going on opposing message boards and predicting the worst for your team some kind of weird superstition you do before games? I mean, I think some of us would totally get that. ;)

Good morning guys bills fan here....

Listen...

Congrats on the future win Thursday. We stink we can't block, we can't run, Josh is easily defended with a 2 high safety and our coach is a complete moron.

You guys have a better running back, a better coach and a most inspired defense. The only thing the bills have better is our WRs and it doesn't matter cause Brian daboll hates throwing to diggs.

So congrats on the win
Now just hold on one minute, bub. WE'RE the reverse psychology experts around here so you just stay in your own lane. We have NO idea who our quarterback is, our receivers can't catch a fish in a barrel, and our "best" tight end is an actual fish who can only catch in garbage time losing efforts, our best running back may or may not be hurt or we may or may not just hold him back for a game we were clearly willing to forfeit. There's lots more but CONGRATS ON YOUR TURKEY DAY WIN!

If I were cocky about this game, and oh boy am I far from that, I would tell you that Sean Payton has never lost a holiday game.

Not gonna lie, that streak might come to an end on Thursday.

I see whats going in here.....who knows what the hell will happen. I just know my expectations have been lowered so much im just happy to get a win when it can happen right now.

OP could be on to something though. We play bad teams poorly yet we show up against good teams.

Now just hold on one minute, bub. WE'RE the reverse psychology experts around here so you just stay in your own lane. We have NO idea who our quarterback is, our receivers can't catch a fish in a barrel, and our "best" tight end is an actual fish who can only catch in garbage time losing efforts, our best running back may or may not be hurt or we may or may not just hold him back for a game we were clearly willing to forfeit. There's lots more but CONGRATS ON YOUR TURKEY DAY WIN!
Trevor is light years better than how Josh is playing

He's a part of the mafia and I don't play with the mob. You guys got it.

The Saints know alot about the Bills, seeing how we're currently paying the bills for 2017-2020

This has to be the craziest thread ever. I never thought that I would ever see a reverse smack thread break out on the SSF board.

- "We suck more"
- "No! We do!"

Crazy times we live in.

This has to be the craziest thread ever. I never thought that I would ever see a reverse smack thread break out on the SSF board.

- "We suck more"
- "No! We do!"

Crazy times we live in.
Sorry AdmIN. Don't delete please. Just warning you guys will have a great Thanksgiving evening

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom