Bills fan here coming in peace (1 Viewer)

This has to be the craziest thread ever. I never thought that I would ever see a reverse smack thread break out on the SSF board.

- "We suck more"
- "No! We do!"

Crazy times we live in.
It's certainly one of the most entertaining threads ever. Without an infusion of healthy players, the Saints have very little chance. What a terrible tribute to Drew Brees. I'm not sure Brees or Jim Kelly could do much with this severely depleted, snakebitten team.

Sean Payton is the 2nd best coach in the league. I'd trade McDermott for him any day and a first rounder. You can run all over the bills trust me we have zero heart McDermott is so bad
Dude, people are talking about the Bills as one of the best AFC teams, you have one of the top under 30 QBs in the league. Just because you lost to the Colts your season is not over.

Good morning guys bills fan here....

Listen...

Congrats on the future win Thursday. We stink we can't block, we can't run, Josh is easily defended with a 2 high safety and our coach is a complete moron.

You guys have a better running back, a better coach and a most inspired defense. The only thing the bills have better is our WRs and it doesn't matter cause Brian daboll hates throwing to diggs.

So congrats on the win
We appreciate your humble pie, but the Bills are a talented team that's not playing to it's potential, and the Saints are a no-quite-so-talented team as the Bills that tends to find new and interesting ways to shoot itself in the foot. Yes, the Saints have injuries to key starters, but need to find a way to overcome, as other teams have done.

We also can't win at home. Bills 28 Saints 17.

Enjoy your Turkey Day!!

You have ingram who ran over the bills 4 years ago. So congrats
And the same Ingram who fumbled the ball away with the score 33-19 and the Saints driving with over 7 minutes left. Score a TD and you've got 21 unanswered points and momentum on your side. Fumble the ball away and...

Nah.. Our offense is one thing, but our defense hasn't been good at all. If our defense had played well the past 3 games, then I say we have a chance. But now I just don't like our chances.

Nah.. Our offense is one thing, but our defense hasn't been good at all. If our defense had played well the past 3 games, then I say we have a chance. But now I just don't like our chances.
You have one of the best CBs in the league with lattimore. So he will cancel diggs and Josh with get confused and get sacked by CJ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom