Bills fan here coming in peace (1 Viewer)

We are going to give it all we got….no excuses. Good luck Bills fan, but don’t forget that cold winter day so long ago when John Fourcade was victorious! Whodat

Good morning guys bills fan here....

Listen...

Congrats on the future win Thursday. We stink we can't block, we can't run, Josh is easily defended with a 2 high safety and our coach is a complete moron.

You guys have a better running back, a better coach and a most inspired defense. The only thing the bills have better is our WRs and it doesn't matter cause Brian daboll hates throwing to diggs.

So congrats on the win

Bills are a good team. Saints might be a good team if any of them were on the field.

So enjoy - happy Bills fans - kicking the crap out of the replacement 3rd string "Blind Nuns Knitting Club For Charity For Our Lord Tea Sipping and Literature Reciting Club".

We have no chance. Enjoy it.

This has to be the craziest thread ever. I never thought that I would ever see a reverse smack thread break out on the SSF board.

- "We suck more"
- "No! We do!"

Crazy times we live in.
Reverse smack thread. I am laughing probably way too hard at this because I know I'm being a traitor to my team.

Listen...

Congrats on the future win Thursday. We stink we can't block, we can't run, Josh is easily defended with a 2 high safety and our coach is a complete moron.

You guys have a better running back, a better coach and a most inspired defense. The only thing the bills have better is our WRs and it doesn't matter cause Brian daboll hates throwing to diggs.

So congrats on the win
So Williams on Diggs?

Ive been there. Enjoy the win. Just don’t post stupid miracle videos after!
Thx

Listen...

So congrats on the win
Trust me, we may win bc we aren’t that bad of a team. But It’ll be much more of a shock to us if we turn it around and win this game then it will be for the Bills to win:

Y’all are much better suited to turn it around then a team as beat up as us.

Listen...

So congrats on the win
Buddy, puhleeze. Bills 31, Saints 10. We are praying to sneak 1 or 2 more wins this year. Contingent if we get 1 or 2 opponents who experience a massive COVID for 70 % of offensive starters so that we can be on a level playing field.

Bills will be extra motivated after losing the way they did. Good teams don’t lose back to back games. They will send a message Thursday night. 38 -13 Bills. Saints score 10 garbage points in the 4th.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom