Bills' fans: Casual talk of upcoming game starting already... (1 Viewer)

Blitz Brees! Why has no one in the NFL thought of this before! Payton and Brees can't possibly be equipped to handle this novel approach to defending our offense, someone send off a memo and warn them.

Weren't we saying the exact same thing to the stupid Lions fans?

I wonder who the Saints are going to put on Evans and Owens. I would assume they put Greer on Lee Evans because I'm sure Greer knows Evans like the back of his hand. But who do they put on Owens??

I would think Greer on Evans + double coverage on Owens would be the best bet...

I watched the Bills game and in the 2nd half they were bringing the house on EVERY play. I hope they try that with Brees.

Yeah, Brees and Bush will have a field day if they do that...actually, Brees, Bush, Evans, Shockey, Thomas, Bell, Thomas (man we have a lot of different screen formations) will have a field day if they get blitz happy...

Greer completely dominated Owens a few years ago in that crazy game where Romo threw 5-6 picks and they still won.

Owens is older and slower. I like our matchup.

Greer completely dominated Owens a few years ago in that crazy game where Romo threw 5-6 picks and they still won.

10x more worried about Lee Evans then I am about TO

Yeah Greer also has the jumping ability to match up with Owens.

Ain't that the truth. Dude use to ruin football for me. He was that good. Honestly Brees reminds me a lot of him. Just a pure football machine.

You thought suffering through Young was bad, you should have suffered through Montana too. I remember being so happy when Montana was rleaving, then they went and got Young.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom