Bills fans smell doom already (1 Viewer)

Brady looks straight scared in the pocket. He looks worried about that knee and it's affecting his throws.

You people are absolutely amazing. Can't you celebrate a win for at least a little bit before you start getting all negative?
Didn't I read this same exact thing here today? :)

Underrated = Saints win. We know,they don't. Let's keep it that way.

They gave Brady and the Pats fits.........I wouldn't be surprised if this game turned out to be tougher than our first two.

That's way too strong of a description.

Brady had a ton of dropped passes early on, especially by the RB's. He also sailed several passes high all throughout the game, assumedly from rust. The Bills weren't that good against them.

its becoming a trend listen guys,ok we beat the lions philly fans were like oh u beat a 0-16 team,we beat philly bills fans are sayin we beat them with a first time starter and if we beat them the jets fans will be sayin we beat the bills without marshawn lynch its gonna be a never ending story get ready for a long season

its becoming a trend listen guys,ok we beat the lions philly fans were like oh u beat a 0-16 team,we beat philly bills fans are sayin we beat them with a first time starter and if we beat them the jets fans will be sayin we beat the bills without marshawn lynch its gonna be a never ending story get ready for a long season

That's exactly what's going to happen. Every team's fans thinks they will be different. I don't blame them though. They have to believe in their team.

But yeah, every week people will say we're due for a letdown. I don't see us losing for a long, long time.

That's exactly what's going to happen. Every team's fans thinks they will be different. I don't blame them though. They have to believe in their team.

But yeah, every week people will say we're due for a letdown. I don't see us losing for a long, long time.

i think we will hit a speed bump after the bye with the nyg's thats typically how it goes but anything can happen,but those guys (billsfans) dont even know what they're talking bout when it comes to the saints

im just honored to be around a group of guys here who know football,i mite not agree with everything but u guys take time out and do homework on other teams i aswell:9:

the buffalo wings fans are saying all of the same things that the iggles fans said. "we gotta pressure brees." "we gonna make him dink and donk to play into our hands" "i mean who did they really beat? a team with a qb making his first start" "their defense sucks" yada yada yada yada. i guess this helps them sleep at night but they wont be able to after Brees gives them nightmares next sunday.

i think we will hit a speed bump after the bye with the nyg's thats typically how it goes but anything can happen,but those guys (billsfans) dont even know what they're talking bout when it comes to the saints

im just honored to be around a group of guys here who know football,i mite not agree with everything but u guys take time out and do homework on other teams i aswell:9:

Maybe, but the Giants are beatable.

If Romo doesn't throw one of the more ridiculous INT's I've seen, the Cowboys probably win tonight.

The Cowboys ran for 251 yards on that vaunted D-line.

Maybe, but the Giants are beatable.

If Romo doesn't throw one of the more ridiculous INT's I've seen, the Cowboys probably win tonight.

The Cowboys ran for 251 yards on that vaunted D-line.

i agree they are beatable but the point i was making is that the saints are usually sluggish after the bye week and that what im worried bout

I get to watch a lot of Bills games being that my business partner is a Bills fan and most of our friends here in Vegas are Bills fans as well. I think the Bills have a very solid team. The fans are a lot like us. They have had countless heartbreaks and they still support their team as well as anyone in the league.

They have some very good skill position players. TO and Evans are a very good 1-2 WR combination with Reed and Parrish adding to the unit. Freddy Jack is running very well and seems to have no problem carrying the load at RB.

Trent is solid. He is not going to WOW you, but he is a gamer. One thing that he does not do well is get rid of the ball when there is no play down field. He takes a lot of unnecessary sacks.

Their line was a big question mark at the start of the season, but the last couple of games they have played well especially the interior. The exception and an area I hope we exploit is Bell at LT. He has struggled so far this season. I am still baffled by them getting rid of Walker.

On defense they make plays. They are very opportunistic. They seem to get big plays every game and this is going back a couple of years. The have very solid CBs and Whitner is playing well at safety. I think they give too much cushion at CB. I think they need to jam more and I think they have the CBs to be successful at doing that.

Losing Poz hurts, so I would expect to see a lot of Shockey up the seams (like Watson did for NE). They still have a very solid LBer corp. Stroud and Williams are stout on the Dline and Arron Schobel is a very underrated pass rusher. They are not afraid to blitz often, but they get chewed up with quick passes and the cushion given by their CBs. They do get a lot of hits on the QB.

I think Parrish is very underrated as a returner. He reminds me of Jackson.

I think we are better coached. I think we have a much better QB. I do not think this will be an easy win, but I think we win this game. This might be one of the most well rounded (offense, defense, ST) teams we play this year.

Last edited:
After reading that thread, all I can say is Wow, their fans really have no clue about our team. I'm not even talking about the predictions, I'm talking about the lack of knowledge they have about our personnel and the schemes we run.

That just made me appreciate this forum, even with the Bush debate, that much more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom