Bills fans smell doom already (1 Viewer)

If they allow a cushion for our receivers, it will be a long day for them! Brees and co. will take 5-7 yards a play, all the way down the field. Saints are on fire this year and i'm wondering if we can keep up the pace? Gotta love the ride , though!

Saints go all the Way!

I'm glad that the a lot of the Saints players were able to see the MNF game between the Bills and Pats. Our players will know that the Bills cannot be taken lightly; and if they don't, I'm sure SP will drill it into their heads this week. Any road game is tough...... We're going to bring our "A" game...... {Insert cliche here}.

What I do like is how some of our fans are visiting future opponents sites......and the absolute confidence just radiates out of them, as they setting those fans straigth.....I'm LMAO how others try to justify their homerism in defending their team.....were we ever like that??.....I don't think so....not on this forum!

Anyway....its quite good read to check out what other fans think of their team.....some are very objective, realizing just how tough of a game will be for them next week....most of them are just homers, but some of them are just plain wrong....especially commenting on our team....alas.....it will be a great week, and full with fun!

Brady had a ton of dropped passes early on, especially by the RB's. He also sailed several passes high all throughout the game, assumedly from rust. The Bills weren't that good against them.

And still completed about 75% of his passes.
I got to watch the game on tv over here after i watched the saints and the thing that stood out to me was how long Leftwich held onto the ball before release.
They wont see that again with our man Brees at the helm next week

My favorite post was the guy who posted a link to this thread and just said "by the way this is just embarrassing" ha

This Bill's thread is a nice change from the Philly threads I was reading last week :9:

We are rolling right now and we'll keep getting better.

They can't stop us, the momentum's too strong.

Its going to suck because we cant sit back and let him throw because he will absolutely torch us through the air, then before the saints game i saw them talking about how he performs while getting blitzed...... you guys his QB rating while be blitzed is 100.7 this game is going to truly suck
down.gif

This guy gets it. Everyone should know... You Don't ***** with the Bressus!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom