Bills fans smell doom already (1 Viewer)

to be fair brees is going strong on his second season of shredding everyone. can't take anything away from him, he's playing at a higher level then pretty much every other qb in the league right now.

You mean fourth season of shredding everyone!! :rant::rant:

tehe :ezbill:

hahaha it is hilarious that within one hour of a win some fans are already predicting a loss. That was simply remarkable.

Brees doesn't have an o-line as good as Brady does. Brees is going to spend a lot of time on his back staring at the Orchard Park sky.

Hahaha! These boys just don't know. Their defense does some good things against a horrible Bucs offense and now they're the best defense in the league.

This is becoming repetitive.......the same old same old from opposing fans - pressure/beat up Brees (because the Saints OL isn't very good), forget the Saints run game because they don't have one, on Offense they'll be able to run the ball at will (because the Lions and Eagles ran so well against the Saints D), keep the ball away from Brees. Yes, Bills fans it's just that easy.......

Be nice guys. Bills fans are really cool. They are as hardcore as any other fans, but they are knowledgeable, and have been through some hard times. We've just always sucked. We never got so close, so many times, and had the rug pulled out from under us. They are good fans.

the OP is right, why bother playing.

Agreed!

Not even close. We will be lucky to keep this within 30 points.

Agreed!

We held Brady to 2 TD's. We can do the same to Brees.

FAIL!!! Seriously though, fail...

Brees doesn't have an o-line as good as Brady does. Brees is going to spend a lot of time on his back staring at the Orchard Park sky.

Really? I wonder if this guy got stabbed in the eye by two ice cycles during a bad Buffalo blizzard? Our Oline is RIDICULUS!!!

FAIL!!! FAIL!!! FAILL!!!

"we will ply like we did vs the pats bend but not break keep our cbs 10 yards off the ball and force him to throw short."

I like this. This is the key to beating the Saints. Make Brees dump it off.:jpshakehead:

"we will ply like we did vs the pats bend but not break keep our cbs 10 yards off the ball and force him to throw short."

I like this. This is the key to beating the Saints. Make Brees dump it off.:jpshakehead:

^

If your gameplan is playing like you played in a loss, then you are screwed.

They gave Brady and the Pats fits.........I wouldn't be surprised if this game turned out to be tougher than our first two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom