N/S Bills Mafia - Buh Bye.... (1 Viewer)

jdf

Where's Beaver?
Reaction score
Let me say I have had the pleasure of seeing our Saints in multiple cities around the country. Never have I, my wife, or 10 year old kids we saw in the crowd experienced serious verbal abuse like we did in Buffalo. Good riddance! On the other hand my experience in KC was almost as epic as tailgating at the dome. They fed us, gave us shots, and welcomed us. Go Chiefs,,,

Let me say I have had the pleasure of seeing our Saints in multiple cities around the country. Never have I, my wife, or 10 year old kids we saw in the crowd experienced serious verbal abuse like we did in Buffalo. Good riddance! On the other hand my experience in KC was almost as epic as tailgating at the dome. They fed us, gave us shots, and welcomed us. Go Chiefs,,,
Bruh, your 10 year old took shots? That's starting young dude!!! Lmao.

I was pulling for the Bills but once I saw how unhinged they got when the game got out of reach, I realized they were definitely “not ready for prime time.”

Glad the Chiefs will give a better game to the Bucs than the Bills would have.

Well, they break more tables than an ECW PPV. What do you expect? Them to be cordial while missing 3 teeths and suffering frok a mild concussion?

I was pulling for the Bills but once I saw how unhinged they got when the game got out of reach, I realized they were definitely “not ready for prime time.”

Glad the Chiefs will give a better game to the Bucs than the Bills would have.

That all carried over from Chris Jones getting away with a right hook early in the game.

bills should've stayed in the locker room all evening

Well, they break more tables than an ECW PPV. What do you expect? Them to be cordial while missing 3 teeths and suffering frok a mild concussion?
Those Bills Mafia "wannabe hardcore wrestlers" like to pretend and imagine their so extreme, fanatical and fire-lit tables smashing pre-and-post game antics accentuate their toughness, but not one of them could last a day imitating these same sort of stunts in mid-late 90's against Tommy Dreamer, The Franchise, Too Cool Scorpio, the Sandman, especially Sabu and Taz, and then let's not.forget, Rob van Dam and Stevie Richards.

Then there's the hardcore master whose antics, in-ring personas, and vicious, nasty style of wrestling made Cactus Jack look like a choir boy---New Jack. Google Mass Transit incident and maybe that'll be a decent, introductory "reveal" to how insane and demented and potentially life-threatening injuries he's committed against other wrestlers, both in ECW and on the independent circuits.

Not trying to discount your experience, jdf, but I went two years ago and had a great time. It was similar to KC, which I agree is probably top 3 places to go, cordial friendly people who went out of their way to see I had a good time. The only bad spot I've found myself in was Cleveland. I think there's good and bad everywhere and sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't.

KC is the best away venue, bar none. I have been three times. People just hand you drinks and plates of bbq as you walk around the tailgate. It's unreal.

I have a couple of friends that went to the GB Saints opener back in 2010, they said they had never been treated better by opposing fans. GB fans were feeding them beer and bratwursts for hours before the game....and very inquisitive wanting to know more about the Saints....

Good to know about KC. (And GB) My few experiences at away games have never been good.

Those Bills Mafia "wannabe hardcore wrestlers" like to pretend and imagine their so extreme, fanatical and fire-lit tables smashing pre-and-post game antics accentuate their toughness, but not one of them could last a day imitating these same sort of stunts in mid-late 90's against Tommy Dreamer, The Franchise, Too Cool Scorpio, the Sandman, especially Sabu and Taz, and then let's not.forget, Rob van Dam and Stevie Richards.

Then there's the hardcore master whose antics, in-ring personas, and vicious, nasty style of wrestling made Cactus Jack look like a choir boy---New Jack. Google Mass Transit incident and maybe that'll be a decent, introductory "reveal" to how insane and demented and potentially life-threatening injuries he's committed against other wrestlers, both in ECW and on the independent circuits.

Another good example: google New Jack vs Gypsy Joe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom