Bill's pass defense is bad (1 Viewer)

i didnt know that we are tied for the league lead in interceptions with 6.

we have 7 takeaways in total with the hobbs fumble.

i didnt know that we are tied for the league lead in interceptions with 6.

we have 7 takeaways in total with the hobbs fumble.

That's just a scary thought if the trend continues....taking scoring opportunites away from the opponents and giving them to Brees instead...I don't care where our D is RANKED...if we keep taking the ball away and giving it back to Brees, he is gonna shatter every record there is!!!!

That's just a scary thought if the trend continues....taking scoring opportunites away from the opponents and giving them to Brees instead...I don't care where our D is RANKED...if we keep taking the ball away and giving it back to Brees, he is gonna shatter every record there is!!!!

:plus-un2:

See... that's what MOST people fail to see. Defensive rankings are based on YARDAGE, which don't win any games. Games are won on the SCOREBOARD.

our TEAM is allowing 24.5 ppg, but our DEFENSE is allowing 20 ppg.

If we can giv up around 20 ppg all season, and keep turning the ball over to our offense... this gonna be a scary team to play.

scary I tell ya...

you can say that again. hell, ed reed had 9 ints last year and sharper's well on his way to that. if we can get baltimore type takeaway production we can go the distance. it is imperative that we continue to win the turnover battle. it think when atlanta went to the superbowl in 98' they had 44 takeaways.

a big part of that was Eugene robinson and ray buchannan. darren sharper now has half of our ints and greer has been solid.

they have the second worst pass defense in the league. Drew should have a pretty good game against them this week.

Sorry if this has already been posted. Please delete is so.

Well we're at 28 so I wouldn't get too fired up.

you can say that again. hell, ed reed had 9 ints last year and sharper's well on his way to that. if we can get baltimore type takeaway production we can go the distance. it is imperative that we continue to win the turnover battle. it think when atlanta went to the superbowl in 98' they had 44 takeaways.

a big part of that was Eugene robinson and ray buchannan. darren sharper now has half of our ints and greer has been solid.

Hopefully Darren Sharper can controls his need for a goodtime before a big game better then Robinson.

I was very disappointed in the Buffalo loss. They sure outplayed New England. That was a tough one. They deserved to win that game. I think the next two weeks are very important. I want to go into the bye unbeaten, if we can, and take two weeks to prepare for the Giants at home, FINALLY!

I'd agree, i watched the Pats game and they played very well for the most part, but fell completely apart at the end of that game and allowed Brady and company to march right down the field.

As Saints fans we should know better then to judge teams based simply on stats.

I totally agree. I know PUZ is hurt, but they have an okay defense. Kelsey. Stroud, McCargo, and Shobel make a solid line... McGee is a good CB. Donte Whitner may be the best FS in the league or at least in the top 5. Without PUZ, their LBers aren't great, but this is a solid defense with solid depth. Don't be fooled by stats.

I think our offense will over power them in the end, but this game will be closer than people are thinking. They have a good running game and Trent Edwards is a rising star at QB.

Go back to my post about red zone defense and turn overs. THAT'S what matters.

Exactly, I don't even understand why so many people are putting so much emphasis on these early season stats that are mainly based on yardage. Maybe in 6 games they start to show a good picture of things but now they make as much sense as having Russel as your franchise QB.

wait wait wait... Bell and Thomas are equal to Lynch and Jackson? :smilielol:

This just keeps getting better and better.:worthy:

Jackson is very good and I like him.

Lynch is highly overrated. Thomas has a career average of 4.8 a carry. Bell is over 5 a carry this season so far.

Lynch has averaged 4.1 a carry in his career. He is not elite in any sense of the word. Jackson is your best RB.

Thank you.

The Bills played the Patriots, who pass on nearly every down (especially when they were losing the whole game) and the Buccs, who we went up 14-0 in the middle of the 1st quarter on, and they had to play catch up the rest of the game.

Jesus.

The Eagles fans said all of this, blah, blah, blah......one stat matters....the score.

Seriously.......does anyone look at the game log or the game?

The Bills have played two games thus far:

Double digit lead in BOTH games for a very long time during the game.

They allowed one big play after another because they were UP BIG....the pass defense is NOT as bad as the stats read. I watched part of the Bills game flipping through the channel and they had just a few 1st stringers in the 4th quarter of the Bucs game where they gained over 100 yards of the passing yards to pad the numbers.

True that...we have a solid corps of CB's...and Whitner is finally stepping up...

But a rainy windy day wouldn't hurt!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom