Bill's pass defense is bad (1 Viewer)

jmalon3

One-of-a-Kind
Reaction score
they have the second worst pass defense in the league. Drew should have a pretty good game against them this week.

Sorry if this has already been posted. Please delete is so.

31st ranked pass D
9th ranked rush D

After we get done with them it will be 32nd ranked pass D and 16th ranked rush D lol

We allowed dink and dunk yardage to Brady and garbage time yardage to Leftwich. Our pass D is very average but not terrible by any means.

It'll be rainy and wet in Buffalo this weekend so that may not be as much of a factor if our WRs are having a tough time hanging on to the ball.

We allowed dink and dunk yardage to Brady and garbage time yardage to Leftwich. Our pass D is very average but not terrible by any means.

I'd agree, i watched the Pats game and they played very well for the most part, but fell completely apart at the end of that game and allowed Brady and company to march right down the field.

As Saints fans we should know better then to judge teams based simply on stats.

It's been two weeks... Philly was ranked #1 before the Saints played them. I wouldn't pay too much to rankings right now. Weather could be a factor. And they actually played the Patriots very well until the final few minutes, plus they've had a ton of injuries on that side.

It'll be rainy and wet in Buffalo this weekend so that may not be as much of a factor if our WRs are having a tough time hanging on to the ball.

One thing to remember in the rain... the WRs know where they're going and the defense doesn't.

I tend to give the advatange to offenses in bad weather because the defense is in "react" mode.

The one thing that may be a concern is the Saints defense going against the no-huddle attack of the Bills. They're not a great offense, but they gain an advantage by that no-huddle.

One thing to remember in the rain... the WRs know where they're going and the defense doesn't.

I tend to give the advatange to offenses in bad weather because the defense is in "react" mode.

The one thing that may be a concern is the Saints defense going against the no-huddle attack of the Bills. They're not a great offense, but they gain an advantage by that no-huddle.

One thing to remember in the wind... it's hard to throw a pass.

It's been two weeks... Philly was ranked #1 before the Saints played them. I wouldn't pay too much to rankings right now. Weather could be a factor. And they actually played the Patriots very well until the final few minutes, plus they've had a ton of injuries on that side.

I agree.

Seriously.......does anyone look at the game log or the game?

The Bills have played two games thus far:

Double digit lead in BOTH games for a very long time during the game.

They allowed one big play after another because they were UP BIG....the pass defense is NOT as bad as the stats read. I watched part of the Bills game flipping through the channel and they had just a few 1st stringers in the 4th quarter of the Bucs game where they gained over 100 yards of the passing yards to pad the numbers.

How many people here get pissy when the "experts" only look at the final stats and make assertions about our defense? That is exactly whats going on here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom