Bills @ Patriots (1 Viewer)

Didn't matter...it's third down. If it's picked, it's like a punt.

Gotta have the right coaching staff...we don't
True, but at least we would have the talent inside of the building. His legs and his arm strength isn’t something that comes along too often.

The Bills will be the first team ever to win 3 Thursday night games in one season.

Am I crazy or did that second half go by quickly?

Well, looks like the Patriots will be in the market for a QB next year as well.
What ever happned to that one guy who swore up and down about Mac Jones? I knew last year that they'd be back in the QB market soon...Mac isn't that guy....just because he had a dadbod at 23 doesn't mean he was going to be the next Brady.

Buuuuuuuut, he did have a moment yesterday that I liked...he grew tired of the pacing of last night's offensive gameplan and lashed out saying "Throw the bleeping ball....this short stuff sucks"

He'd be freaking miserable in PC's offense. PC would just pat him on the back, say okay now and call more 2 yard outs to his tight end.

What ever happned to that one guy who swore up and down about Mac Jones? I knew last year that they'd be back in the QB market soon...Mac isn't that guy....just because he had a dadbod at 23 doesn't mean he was going to be the next Brady.

Buuuuuuuut, he did have a moment yesterday that I liked...he grew tired of the pacing of last night's offensive gameplan and lashed out saying "Throw the bleeping ball....this short stuff sucks"

He'd be freaking miserable in PC's offense. PC would just pat him on the back, say okay now and call more 2 yard outs to his tight end.
I agree. That comment he made (the the OC???) was dope. At least he cares

He was the safest pick, with the lowest ceiling of the guys taken the first. He would be DA/PC DREAM QB.

Speaking of Mac Jones, who was the last great Alabama quarterback in the NFL? Joe Namath followed up by Kenny Stabler are the only two that stick out......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom