Bills @ Patriots (1 Viewer)

Ken Dorsey for Saints HC!
Too big of a risk. He hasn't really made Allen something better than he already was. Pete Carmichael could take that mule and look like an effective coordinator. Give me someone who takes a flawed player like Reich did with Wentz and Foles on that superbowl team . Or was that really Pederson ? Its a gamble but picking someone because he coaches a great player is ESPN thinking.
We need to hire from a tree next time. Dennis Allen was kind of that but he is a dead branch

Too big of a risk. He hasn't really made Allen something better than he already was. Pete Carmichael could take that mule and look like an effective coordinator. Give me someone who takes a flawed player like Reich did with Wentz and Foles on that superbowl team . Or was that really Pederson ? Its a gamble but picking someone because he coaches a great player is ESPN thinking.
We need to hire from a tree next time. Dennis Allen was kind of that but he is a dead branch
Basically anyone tied to Payton is a dead branch lol

I canā€™t think of one that left and did better than here.
Itā€™s obvious he was the brains behind it all

Josh Allen went from being a wildly inaccurate rookie QB to being a dang bonafide STUD superstar. Kinda makes me want to see us draft Anthony Richardson. Could have that same trajectory

I'll take a Bills blowout for a late Thanksgiving present.

Terrible decision by Allen. Just simply got lucky it wasin't picked

Like Kirk doing college games but the NFL doesn't seem the right fit for him

1st punt in 2.5 games against the Pats. Ridiculous stat.

I feel like the Bills were rolling, but then chose to start running packages for all their supporting players rather than keep making NE figure out how to stop Diggs and Singletary.

Terrible decision by Allen. Just simply got lucky it wasin't picked
Didn't matter...it's third down. If it's picked, it's like a punt.
Josh Allen went from being a wildly inaccurate rookie QB to being a dang bonafide STUD superstar. Kinda makes me want to see us draft Anthony Richardson. Could have that same trajectory
Gotta have the right coaching staff...we don't

Didn't matter...it's third down. If it's picked, it's like a punt.
Don't believe that went as nearly as far as a punt would have, and you can bet that the coaches will say something to him about that decision.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom