Bills: Shutting down the Saints - video (1 Viewer)

Whitner had the luckiest pick in that game. Leftwich stinks.

I love how he thinks pressuring Brees will be easy.

Anyone notice how many times T.O says "obviously" he also couldn't help comparing the Bills offense to the Saints. I laughed at that.

I can't watch the video, for some reason the NFL videos are super laggy for me. I bet it was worth watching, all the bills do before they lose, is talk ****, then after they lose they make excuses.

vs New England they only had 3 receivers to worry about, but against us its at least 6. Good Buffalo :covermyeyes:

They will try and run the whole game until the 4th quarter when they're playing catch up :)

No offense to the Bills, but there is no way Drew throws the first pick in that video like Leftwich did. No way.

first damn that ref. got jacked up on that first replay of fred jackson's run, hell of a block by the old man!

next, I have to say trent edwards is a class act, respectable guy as soon as we beat his team I hope he has an outstanding season this year =B

Our run defense is too stout for teams to try and run on us and keep the ball out of our hands.

We can play the run, if we havew our guys. Remember we aren't very deep on D line. Brees will have to play well this week.
JMO
mb

Pressuring Drew Brees is like throwing Brer Rabbit in the briar patch.

Wish I could see it, but it really doesn't matter, I don't think our Defense will give-up more than 10 points anyway.

This doesn't have anything to do with being a :homer:, I just think it will be "One of those kind of games"!

Don't get it twisted though, I'm very confident in our abilities, I'm feeling like our team as a whole is wanting to make a statement, or statements, week in, week out!

I'll leave what I feel about another possible Offensive onslaught we could have, but I'll just leave that to another fan who feels me.

Don't see the Bills scoring over 13. Seriously!:scratch:

Man, we have a good football team! Thats the Bottom-line!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom