Bills Will Be Immolated By Saints (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
nS1vrTY.jpg

Now back to real life: Football.

The lowly Buffalo Bills are making the trek into the Mercedes Benz Superdome tomorrow. Feels like it’s been months since that Patriots debacle, doesn’t it?

I haven’t really paid any attention to the Bills other than their quarterback carousel. I never thought they were all that good of a team, although EJ Manuel did exceed the expectations I had for him. He looks to be a pretty good starting quarterback and there isn’t much more than that to be asked of a rookie. Honestly, I haven’t even bothered to look up the stats to see how we match up against them for this Sunday’s game. I went on a killer fishing trip in Delacroix over the bye week and then had a crazy work week to boot. But those aren’t the real reasons that I didn’t do my homework. In reality, I didn’t do **** because I am still ****** about the way the Patriots game went down and it really took more of a psychological toll on me (more than I care to admit, for sure) than any loss in recent (regular season) memory. But, things are looking up. I’ve had a week filled with distractions and as I sit here watching crappy college football while typing on my new computer, I am getting pumped for tomorrow’s game.

Jimmy Graham may be out, but I think this is a game that he can probably afford to miss. If we can somehow manage to run the ball like we did against the Pats with the best results thus far until we abandoned it when we had the chance to ice the game, this should free up our receivers and Ben Watson – who is not that much of a drop off from Graham. And thank all things good that Lance Moore is back. I know there was a lot of *****ing about his lack of productivity early in the season, but I think he may have been playing injured. Just look at how long he’s been out and ask yourselves if he may have had an injury or two that he was playing through.

Read the rest here: Who Dat Indig-Nation: Bills Will Be Immolated By The Saints

Mild language warning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom