billy idol had a sex change operation (1 Viewer)

saintsfanflorida

Very Banned
Reaction score
billy idol had an operation and the hormone treatment made him fat, at least he still finds work doing the opening for football night in america on nbc

and with a rebel yell he/she cried more more moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I like Pink. I love that she is not mainstream, and doesn't try to do what all the other blond pop girls do like Brittany, Jessica Simpson for example. "Just like a Pill" is one of my very favorite songs of hers.

Have you heard her song Stupid girl, or seen the video? If you have't watch it below, its enlightening. :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/53YIGn32JrQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/53YIGn32JrQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

she's not hot enough to be like britney or jessica, her approach is just as slick and commercialized as any other pop star. her handlers picked her strengths and went with them, her strengths just happened to be the weird chick with problems. she can't even sing that well. don't tell me that someone doing the opening for a primetime football program isn't mainstream

I like Pink, at least shes not another fake Disney inspired knock-off movie to music artist like far to many lately...

she's not hot enough to be like britney or jessica, her approach is just as slick and commercialized as any other pop star. her handlers picked her strengths and went with them, her strengths just happened to be the weird chick with problems. she can't even sing that well. don't tell me that someone doing the opening for a primetime football program isn't mainstream

I guess to each his own, I think she has a great voice.

If you put Current Pink next to Current Britney... I would Say Pink wins hands down, but as noted everyone has their own tastes. I also like the song she sings for the opening as I used to really like Joan Jetts music.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom