Billy Miller (1 Viewer)

Wow, you have been gone a while! Didn't you seem him make the big defensive play last week? Ol' Red has been moved over to defense to play safety while Sharper is hurt. He played over 20 snaps at strong safety against Dallas, sharing time with Boo Williams and Mark Campbell, who have also been moved to defense.

They arent listed on the official Saints roster that can be viewed by anyone on the Sants webpage, but that's because they are our secret weapons, and secret weapons don't have to be reported.

that was really uncalled for.

that was really uncalled for.

Thanks. There are some questions that just beg for sarcasm because they have been asked 10 million times on here. But I felt that I asked a reasonable question because I figured I would get the fastest response in here. Plus I was at work and not exactly easy to look up things with all the filters.

I guess some people just can't help themselves. But then again, looking at his other posts he seems to thrive on it.

Billy runs Elite Athletics in Westlake Village just outside of Los Angeles. They train NFL players, college players, and wannabe NFL and college players.

Reggie trains there in the off-season as well as Marshawn Lynch and Lorenzo Booker.

How can that be? He hasn't been outa the league that long at all.

If we run into depth issues at TE and Miller stays in shape, he would likely be the first person we talk to.

If we run into depth issues at TE and Miller stays in shape, he would likely be the first person we talk to.

A 33 year-old tight end who hasn't played or been in camp for two years, coming off a devastating achillies injury would be our first call? No offense to Billy but I certainly hope not. I wouldn't mind giving him a camp invite next spring if he still has aspirations to play, however calling him up this season is out of the question IMO.

maybe they will bring him back for the playoffs and he will hang around with the others in the locker room and support them at the sideline

I liked Billy Miller and appreciate everything he did while in New Orleans, but we just won't be bringing him back. The sign that Miller is gone for good isn't really so much that we drafted Graham, it's that we currently have Humphrey.

The last regular season snap that Miller took was in 2008. I'm sure he wanted to come back after his injury, but no one has picked him up yet and we're more than half way through the 2010 season. There are currently 30+ TEs on the NFL site that show to be "CUT" that are listed as "current players" & Miller is listed as a "historical player". If someone loses a TE, they will be more likely to look at a player who played earlier in the season and was cut than to look at someone who did not play at all.

I really think Miller may have just retired, hence the listing as a "historical player". There were reports that he was thinking of doing that anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom