Billy Miller's contract is a 2 yr deal...inside info (1 Viewer)

SammyDaLoon

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey gang,

It' s only been since 1998 and the days of Ironera.com since I have posted...lol... Well I figured that I might as well post some information that doesn't seem to be accurate or available on the net. My mother in law works with Billy Miller's mom, and they are good friends. My mother in law called me today to tell me that Billy Miller's mother told her that her son signed a 2 YEAR Contract with the Saints!!!

Just thought I would throw that nice bit of information out there even though it is a rather a small detail. I prefer 2 years as opposed to 1 yr.

Later Gang,
Samdogg

Hey gang,

It' s only been since 1998 and the days of Ironera.com since I have posted...lol... Well I figured that I might as well post some information that doesn't seem to be accurate or available on the net. My mother in law works with Billy Miller's mom, and they are good friends. My mother in law called me today to tell me that Billy Miller's mother told her that her son signed a 2 YEAR Contract with the Saints!!!

Just thought I would throw that nice bit of information out there even though it is a rather a small detail. I prefer 2 years as opposed to 1 yr.

Later Gang,
Samdogg

Sorry to burst your bubble but...

http://www.nola.com/sports/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-36/1204957508156070.xml&coll=1&thispage=2

Miller, who turns 31 this month, made seven starts for the Saints last season, catching 27 passes for 328 yards and two touchdowns -- his best statistical season since 2003.

Even before he re-signed with the Saints, he made it clear that he wanted to come back to New Orleans, even turning down offers to visit elsewhere. They finally agreed on a two-year deal Friday. Terms were not disclosed. ...

no biggie...just passing along info...there's no bubble to burst....i saw plenty of other sources on the web stating either a 1 yr deal or such as in the case of www.neworleanssaints.com where there was no mention at all of the duration of the contract...

I figure that a 2 yr deal states that the Saints like Billy quite a bit, but they plan to bring in a TE to groom via the draft maybe a 4-7 round pick.... a good up and comer would be Cottam the 6'7" TE from Tenn. He looked real smooth during his combine and a ran an excellant forty time as well...

Over and out,
samdogg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom