Billy Millers insiders blog each week. (1 Viewer)

LOL

· The last thing I saw that we need to improve on is our celebrations! The ever-creative Lance Moore looked rusty. The defense needs to improve their celebrations, as well. And Jeremy Shockey was very indecisive, even with two opportunities. We’ve got to get our swagger better in our celebration game to win a ring!

HAHA. I think Shockey was just out of practice on his TD dance.

"Last year Jeremy is a player defenses have to account for one every snap. And even when they do think they have him, he can and will make plays. Although we undoubtedly lost our best looking tight end, I was glad to see the success he had on Sunday"

I like this one

Although we undoubtedly lost our best looking tight end, I was glad to see the success he had on Sunday.
Tweet him back some love; he asked for feedback.

"Last year Jeremy is a player defenses have to account for one every snap. And even when they do think they have him, he can and will make plays. Although we undoubtedly lost our best looking tight end, I was glad to see the success he had on Sunday"

I like this one
You beat me to the good quote, but the last line was worth calling out on its own :9:

I like this one

Yeah losing Dinkins did cut down our GQ potential and it was nice of Billy to mention it! LOL! I can't wait to read about "the special play" he's going to write about. This is going to be really fun to get some of the real inside scoop from Billy as he is not only "Mr. Reliable" on the field, the guys love him and he has a good sense of humor so this new "Billy's Blog" feature is going to be priceless for our Tuesday mornings!

Yeah, he's picking up the tradition of "Soup of the Day" but it's better because it's the regular season and Soup was just for camp.

Yeah losing Dinkins did cut down our GQ potential and it was nice of Billy to mention it! LOL! I can't wait to read about "the special play" he's going to write about. This is going to be really fun to get some of the real inside scoop from Billy as he is not only "Mr. Reliable" on the field, the guys love him and he has a good sense of humor so this new "Billy's Blog" feature is going to be priceless for our Tuesday mornings!

Dinkins? I thought Billy was referring to himself.

I like this one

Billy Miller is a Class Act and outstanding TE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom