Billy's blog week 3(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

Great read! He does need to lose that USC homer stuff though. :ezbill:

His staying with the team and helping out the TE's makes me wonder if he is thinking about going into coaching when he is done playing. I have heard that P. Prioleau is planning to do just that.

Since he started his blog, my admiration and respect for him as a person has skyrocketed. We see a guy, say, a back-up, or even a guy that we think is a back-up playing a starter position, someone like Jason David or someone like Troy Evans. And we have an opinion of them based on if they are probowlers or what contribution we as fans see on the field (which is only the quantifiable stats we see, not the dirty work or how the did with their assignment).

It would be great if more players did this. You get to know them in a way, and become more of a fan.

Mods can you please get Billy Miller to become a member of SR.......

I like the Henderson, Gay reference about the USC jokes....

Wow! I love reading stories about guys pulling their weight plus extra! This team is special.

Guys like him will be responsible for inspiring our potential deep run to the playoffs this year.

He seems to be a great leader in the locker room, and could still contribute heavily to the team's psyche with his excellent attitude and work ethic, two qualities that are often contagious in winning organizations!

Billy Miller is a important cog in this machine and is still doing whatever he can to help out. This team is loaded with special players like him.

Billy Miller is a great guy. He gets me amped after every blog...I see him in the grocery store in my neighborhood every once in a while and I yell out to him as we pass, "Hey Billy Miller!" And he always responds, "Hey Saints fan!" Pretty awesome...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom