Billy's blog week 3(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

Hypothetically speaking, if we win the SB, does he get a ring? I know he said something about it in the article implying that he would. I sure hope he would, he's such a great guy.

Technically it's the guys on the roster at the beginning of the season. But the team can give rings to whomever they want to. I'm guessing if Billy sticks around, does this blog, does SP's show and participates in film study and practice, he'll be awarded a ring if the Saints with the SB.

I never saw Billy as just a back-up, especially after the playoff game against Philly. The guy always showed up and he was clutch. I loved him as a player, and now with these blogs, I'm getting even more respect for him as a person.

Get well, Billy.

Unlike the Giants totally being the biggest buttwipes in the league, Miller will be on the sidelines if we make the big game, not stuck up in the stands as an after thought. I hope we get to see this proven, but it'll show the Saints' class in honoring a guy who didn't get to take a snap in the regular season compared to the Giants' pathetic Coughlin grudgery that would put a guy who gave you 57 catches in 14 games to get you to just "squeak" into the playoffs off to the side for the biggest game of the year. I'm fired up for the Jets, but I'll be really fired up to lay it down on the Giants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom