Billy's blog week 3(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.neworleanssaints.com/Articles/2009/9/New Orleans Saints Blog III.aspx

How could I receive my ring without putting in some work myself?

So I go to all the meetings and watch more film now then I ever did to help Jeremy Shockey, Dave Thomas and Darnell Dinkins with any insight that I might pick up on their opponents.

To be honest, the decision was also very selfish because I need them now way more than they need me. I have built great friendships on this team, almost to the point of brothers. And, in my lowest points of doubt, these friendships help me get through.

So when we do complete this special season, I will be the guy getting a piggy back ride from Drew on stage and the only guy not in pads holding the Lombardi Trophy!

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

I have to say,I am enjoying the hell out of this week to week.

Billy Miller said:
The night before and day of the Buffalo game, if you would've seen Pierre Thomas face-to-face, you would've thought he was on his deathbed. The guy couldn't even come out for pre-game warm-ups because he was so sick. Instead he was laid out in the training room underneath the stadium with 2 bags of IV and was tossing and turning with some weird moaning sounds. That being said, the man came out the second half and played an inspiring half of the game. And in my opinion sealed the game for the Saints! What an inspirational performance.http://www.neworleanssaints.com/Articles/2009/9/New Orleans Saints Blog III.aspx

That's just sick (no pun intended) :plus-un2:

....So why am I still here? I'm here because, right now, my Saints family is all that matters to me. .... I'm loyal and would never leave my teammates for any reason. I'm not a quitter. I'm determined to finish out this journey that I started with my guys. Lastly, I have never been given anything. I've had to work extra hard for everything I have. So after I tore my Achilles tendon, I still knew that this was a very special group of guys who could do very special things. ...

Billy Miller is the man.

I'm glad Billy decided to stay in NO. He would miss out on all this great stuff that's going on now. If he was in Cali, he would probably be really depressed.

Hypothetically speaking, if we win the SB, does he get a ring? I know he said something about it in the article implying that he would. I sure hope he would, he's such a great guy.

Billy Miller is awesome. So many players just go off and do their own thing once their seasons over and they go to IR. Not him. He is doing everything as if he were still playing. What a class act. BDM

Hypothetically speaking, if we win the SB, does he get a ring? I know he said something about it in the article implying that he would. I sure hope he would, he's such a great guy.

yes- every player, including those on the IR will receive a ring

Billy is awesome. I have dogged him before in favor of Shockey and in terms of talent I still say hes not as good, but as a person and how he helps the team even on IR, he really is class act. Kudos billy.

Solid. Makes it that much easier to believe that this team has what it takes (above and beyond pure talent) to be there at the end!!!

Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom