Biloxi Officer Murdered Outside Police Station (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
An officer with the Biloxi Police Department was murdered outside of the police station late Sunday night. The circumstances surrounding any confrontation which may have led to the shooting aren't known at this time, according to WLOX. The unidentified officer was outside of the Lopez Quave Public Safety Center when he was shot. The officer was transported to the hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.

What a shame. The officsr was an Air Force veteran and he waa decorated for bravery for assisting on saving some disabled children in the aftermath of Katrina. He was planning to retire later this year.

Freaking animals running around lose. They are not human. Round them all up and put them on a remote island, with nothing. Let them feed off of themselves. That way, the taxpayers do not have to worry about them returning to civilized society. Sooner or later, the message will come across loud and clear, instead of the animals knowing they can continue to commit the most heinous crimes, and will be let out of prison at some point, before they complete their sentence.

Freaking animals running around lose. They are not human. Round them all up and put them on a remote island, with nothing. Let them feed off of themselves. That way, the taxpayers do not have to worry about them returning to civilized society. Sooner or later, the message will come across loud and clear, instead of the animals knowing they can continue to commit the most heinous crimes, and will be let out of prison at some point, before they complete their sentence.
I feel for the man’s family and the other officers
But do you know more about what happened that what’s been reported?
You seem to know about the suspect and the intent. Is this true?

I don’t think his post needs to be connected to this story to be relevant. There’s obviously a problem in this country, particularly with youth and gun violence that nearly always stems from illegally purchased or stolen guns. I don’t think anyone denies that, however hard they try not to talk about it.

Here is the suspect. And he was just arrested!115296

Terrible News...

Glad they got the killer.

I don’t think his post needs to be connected to this story to be relevant. There’s obviously a problem in this country, particularly with youth and gun violence that nearly always stems from illegally purchased or stolen guns. I don’t think anyone denies that, however hard they try not to talk about it.
while the last 3-4 years have shown a reversal of trend, you can see rates are still fairly low historically (of course we still outpace other countries at an absurd rate)

not sure what in the last few years points to 'youth/gun culture'
while the 80s were clearly the drug wars years, i'm not sure the opioid crisis would account for a dramatic increase
maybe the massive gun buying sprees that seemed to follow mass shootings??

while the last 3-4 years have shown a reversal of trend, you can see rates are still fairly low historically (of course we still outpace other countries at an absurd rate)

not sure what in the last few years points to 'youth/gun culture'
while the 80s were clearly the drug wars years, i'm not sure the opioid crisis would account for a dramatic increase
maybe the massive gun buying sprees that seemed to follow mass shootings??
Well firstly, you are citing specifically instances where the victim died. 50k instances of gun violence took place last year. And of gun incidents, according to the Washington Post, tho there stats are from 2016, illegally obtained guns are used 80% of the time. FBI statistics.

It’s obviously a problem and it even if it’s getting better it’s still an issue. 50k may seem like a negligible amount, but that’s 100k parents who have or could have lost a child to senseless violence that’s purveyed by a culture of machoism (is that a word?) and other factors.

From what I understand he is being charged with capital murder, which is a death sentence. I'm ok with that.

I do, and this is one of those inexplicable acts. It's not a case of a dispute between the victim and the perpetrator that escalated.

You'll never make sense out of this.

Cool, as long as the murderous animals wearing badges are being sent to the same isle...

Cool, as long as the murderous animals wearing badges are being sent to the same isle...
Anyone that feels like they can be callous with taking someone’s life deserves to be treated like an animal. How prevalent is murder among the groups I mentioned vs those Cops you mentioned?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom