Bioshock 2 delayed (1 Viewer)

Nobody wants to mess with Modern Warfare 2.

Didn't we talk about this previously? I said all the FPS were delaying until 2010, you said that this and Splinter Cell weren't FPS, or something along those lines?

in which part of my post did i mention FPS in general?? i don't see it

and SC was one of the other games mentioned

Last edited:
in which part of my post did i mention FPS?? i don't see it

and SC was one of the other games mentioned

I was just trying to remember the last time we spoke about this. Like a couple of weeks ago or something. Just trying to jog our memory. In that conversation, somebody focused on the fps side of things. Guess you don't remember.

But I think we talked about this. No biggie. Just sayin.

I was just trying to remember the last time we spoke about this. Like a couple of weeks ago or something. Just trying to jog our memory. In that conversation, somebody focused on the fps side of things. Guess you don't remember.

But I think we talked about this. No biggie. Just sayin.

i can't tell when you are swinging pillows or not....the lines have blurred

but yeah, i sort of remember that.....

Guess this gives me time to start the game over on easy since i'm to stupid to figure out how to beat the first big daddy i the first game.

Guess this gives me time to start the game over on easy since i'm to stupid to figure out how to beat the first big daddy i the first game.

It just takes a while and many deaths. It gets easier.

Okay. I promise. Your secret is safe with me. I'll button my lip. I won't breathe a word. I'm like a rock. Trust.

There is mulitplayer in Bioshock 2. This delay shouldn't come as a surprise because of this. There are all sorts of balancing issues to consider when you think about all those nasty plasmids.

There is mulitplayer in Bioshock 2. This delay shouldn't come as a surprise because of this. There are all sorts of balancing issues to consider when you think about all those nasty plasmids.

well, the MP is being developed by a different company than the single player so i doubt that is the reason

as much as i hate to admit it, i think the mongoose is right this time....

going up against Modern Warfare 2 is pretty dumb.....especially if you want to get into the multiplayer arena

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom