Bioshock Infinite (1 Viewer)

the only thing that worried me going in was that the atmosphere wouldn't be amazing like it was in the first one and that was a big part of what made the first game so awesome. Columbia is no Rapture but it's definitely an awesome setting in its own way. there are areas that are bright and lively and then there are areas which are actually a lot like Rapture so that's nice.

the other thing that's somewhat of a downer is that there's no Big Daddy-like enemies. the Handyman just isn't the same. the game still seems amazing though

the only thing that worried me going in was that the atmosphere wouldn't be amazing like it was in the first one and that was a big part of what made the first game so awesome. Columbia is no Rapture but it's definitely an awesome setting in its own way. there are areas that are bright and lively and then there are areas which are actually a lot like Rapture so that's nice.

the other thing that's somewhat of a downer is that there's no Big Daddy-like enemies. the Handyman just isn't the same. the game still seems amazing though

I do like rapture more, but the atmosphere is still pretty damn good and the music is very very well done (which was one of the most amazing things for me in bioshock)

Ok just finished it on normal. Totally awesome and mindbending. Definite twists at the end. Well worth the money. Unlocked 1999 mode. Gonna give that a shot as soon as the credits are done.

Got it on Wednesday but have not been able to play until late last night, they definitely created a whole new universe that is just as immersive as Rapture to me, loving the skylines! Its such a different kind of a game, and I really like how they don't make Elizabeth a chore, you don't really need to worry about her running off or getting killed.

My only problem so far has been the check point system sucks.

It should save in every new area but it doesnt.

Just bought this for my stepdaughter who is loving it so far. She posted this on Facebook in response getting the gift notification on Steam:

"HOLY.****.BALLS.SO.EXCITE. I just got the best surprise: Bioshock Infinite! Thanks, Bip. You're a god damned legend!"

My computer can't hack it, but I'm getting a new one very very soon... :highfive:

Agreed. I can't figure out why they'd use a system like that. It's the it's the only drawback.

I think it was a poor attempt to fix the save system of the previous. I remember just whittling down the Big Daddies with a couple lives without using a heal potion because of how forgiving the save system was

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom