Bird Flu... OMG.. do not watch DHC movie Pandemic.. (1 Viewer)

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria. The living will envy the dead!

Any time someone mentions the apocalypse this is the first thing I always think of, It's a comedy bit by Patton Oswalt (you know the guy that voiced the Rat in Rattatouille":

"If the apocalypse happens, it doesn't have to be all bad, here's how you can make it work for you. And you'll know when it's happening because, ZOMBIES. If the apocalypse happens, then it means that I'm wrong and there is a God and there is an afterlife. But here's the good news: in the afterlife, like in Heaven you'll be in the VIP section of eternity! Cause everyone up there is like 'Hey, how'd you die?' And they're like 'Bus accident,' and 'How'd you die?' And they're like 'Fire ants.' Then they go 'How'd you die, man?' 'How'd I die? In the ******' apocalypse! Oh my God, it was awesome! I'm in the velvet rope section of eternity! You should've ******' been there man, volcanoes came out of the ground and spewed menstrural blood into the sky, and then it formed into Avril Lavigne's face, and she recited the 'Good Will Hunting' screenplay, then the words turned into sentient razors and they bored into your flesh, George Bush was president and mediocrity held sway!'"

So at least we have that to look forward to.

So between this, the asteroid that will nail the planet and the exploding caldera at Yosimite...global warming is the least of our worries.

Fire up the SUVs!

Anybody remember SARS?
"
Heh, that's what I was going to say.

But yeah, OMGZ we're all gonar diez.

Scare-mongering is so boring. Between Bird Flu, Global Warming and Nuclear Holocaust. I might aswell not leave the house.

though this does give me an excuse to buy that property in the middle of Montana and stock it with canned food, bottled water and generator fuel.

328px-Stuffed_ebola.jpg

For all your pandemic needs...

Why? Everyone will be dead. No one to shoot.

Only 10% will die. If movies have taught me anything, it's that the rest of the population will be reduced to mindless zombies of some form or fashion, perhaps lumbering, perhaps quick and cunning, but all bent on my demise.

Only 10% will die. If movies have taught me anything, it's that the rest of the population will be reduced to mindless zombies of some form or fashion, perhaps lumbering, perhaps quick and cunning, but all bent on my demise.

Either way they can both be taken out with blows to the head so you should practice that for the time being.

Not only that, you have the infectious period before they die which means you have to fend off or quarantine.

Additional to the ammo, you'll need some women and livestock for long term survival. I'd suggest sturdy women not those weak super model types which wouldn't last a week working the fields.

I spoke with the doctor in charge of heading up the response to pandemics in Birmingham and he painted a very glib picture if bird flu was to mutate. He also told me about his meeting at the CDC in Atlanta on bird flu and he basically said you will be on your own if the **** hits the fan. The vaccines that we have developed would only work if you received your inoculation two weeks before you were infected. This is what he told me.

Another thing is you may want to be in the company of Will Smith or Tom Cruise, they seem to be pretty good at surviving the whole "world is ending" scenario.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom