Bird Flu... OMG.. do not watch DHC movie Pandemic.. (1 Viewer)

hammernnails

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Discovery Health Channel has made a docudrama about the Asian bird flu .. it is by far the most disturbing show I have ever seen!! They actually say not "if" but "when" H5N1 mutates .. it WILL KILL MILLIONS ! Crush the world economy .. and alter life as we know it... WOW!!

Sorry .. It was on the Science channel... I recorded it .. I am watching it again right now.. holy good Lord!! This is disturbing!!

youtoocanavoidbirdflu.jpg

Thanks for the Head Up, I added it to my record list comes on in thirty minutes again for thos who want to record Science Channel

The Not "if" but "when" quote is going to keep me from sleeping well tonight.... and they say Tamiflu is not likely to make much if any difference....

Millions? As in how many millions? We have billions of people on this earth.

I mean, should I start on my underground shelter tomorrow or what?

Is it to late to change my choice on the "How will the world end" thread? :hihi:

Or this could be the next.........'we are all going to die' topic for the media to intice people to watch some of their 'the world is going end' shows. Fear......it is a hell of a drug.

Well, looks like we have two choices:

Care, and have a one in ten chance of dying from bird flu

Not care, and have a one in ten chance of dying from bird flu

I'll go with not caring

Well, looks like we have two choices:

Care, and have a one in ten chance of dying from bird flu

Not care, and have a one in ten chance of dying from bird flu

I'll go with not caring

Very good point.. but its not the dying .. its how life as we know it changes....schools shut down... Tv an radio stations gone from lack of workers.... food not being delivered to supermarkets.... the one in ten that die may be the lucky ones.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom