Bitcoin and Crypto Talk (Merged)(includes NFT) (3 Viewers)

Right.. it would take a while , but at least they could sell their shares and make their money.
Yes, and of course each tranche won't necessarily have the same sell price. I believe it will be at or close to whatever the market price is at the time the tranche is executed.

Coinbase says Shiba now has 549 trillion in circulation. That's up from 395 trillion yesterday.

Does that mean the initial holders have sold more coins into circulation? Cashing in on the run? Hmmm. Sounds like a top signal to me.

Coinbase says Shiba now has 549 trillion in circulation. That's up from 395 trillion yesterday.

Does that mean the initial holders have sold more coins into circulation? Cashing in on the run? Hmmm. Sounds like a top signal to me.
of course, minutes after i convert my $41 of bitcoin into Shiba. Now I'm down to $38.50

I just sold 50M Shibas, getting my initial investment at 4.7x return.

Leaving 38M to ride for a bit. I have no idea if this is a good move - I just don't like the added circulation and want to cash in some of the gain.

I just sold 50M Shibas, getting my initial investment at 4.7x return.

Leaving 38M to ride for a bit. I have no idea if this is a good move - I just don't like the added circulation and want to cash in some of the gain.
Playing with house money and a little extra. Nice.

Doge just busted back over 30 cents since it had its big drop after Musk was on SNL.

I’ve been tempted to sell some SHIB to recoup initial costs but haven’t yet. I was up almost 10x early today. It’s been pretty volatile the last 24+ hours or so. The earlier week activity was definitely more stable. I’m hoping it can maintain where it is and find some more stability at this level before continuing to increase.

I’ve been tempted to sell some SHIB to recoup initial costs but haven’t yet. I was up almost 10x early today. It’s been pretty volatile the last 24+ hours or so. The earlier week activity was definitely more stable. I’m hoping it can maintain where it is and find some more stability at this level before continuing to increase.
This makes me think it'd be a great idea to get your initial out ASAP if it's enough to worry about. I think SC500 did it right. Shib just screams danger to me. I could be wrong but the math is scary.

ETA: the original link and headline on the article I was trying to reference was that 10 shib owners hold 90% of the coins. I can't find that one anymore and it's changed. No idea if that means it's untrue or what.

Last edited:
This makes me think it'd be a great idea to get your initial out ASAP if it's enough to worry about. I think SC500 did it right. Shib just screams danger to me. I could be wrong but the math is scary.

Yeah, it's definitely still very much a risky play. I certainly wouldn't put a lot of eggs in that basket.

Anybody know about GVSI and American Blockchain and if there is a source out there where I can buy more GVSI?

I don’t have anything invested that I can’t lose. Just don’t want one of the volatile swings to hit, me panic over lost gains, and sell later than I could have.

I’d actually tried to sell it a couple weeks ago when it dipped after one of the initial bumps, but Coinbase cancelled my order. So I hung onto it.

I pulled all profits out yesterday with SHIB and kept my initial investment expenditures in. Took those profits, bought more ETH, transferred over to CB and staked for the 4.5% interest. I happened to read that historical trends should point to another major significant upward trend with ETH.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom