Bitcoin and Crypto Talk (Merged)(includes NFT) (4 Viewers)

Because there was some NFT discussion similar to this earlier.

df65929361d2f609f2d7d8740071c8adc54e822d.png

Shiba doing work. I wonder what the sell point is. Would really love to see it get to Robinhood.
It’s been on Webull for quite some time, so Robinhood can’t be far.

I’m going to sleep on it throwing $20 at it here and there, watch the profits and dream.

I really like how the Shibas seem to have new price support ( ~ 375) after this latest move up.

These are healthy looks in a chart. Yes the big moves up are spikes but when the momentum drops and the new price support is much higher than pre-spike, that's a very good sign on the long end.

I really like how the Shibas seem to have new price support ( ~ 375) after this latest move up.

These are healthy looks in a chart. Yes the big moves up are spikes but when the momentum drops and the new price support is much higher than pre-spike, that's a very good sign on the long end.
Agreed, I just said the same exact thing to a couple of buddies yeterday, whom sold out at the last dip. I was like if you study it, you will see it has been actually stabilizing since it hit some of the major platforms. The sad thing is the most they had invested was $100, they acted like they threw $1k at it, I said its beer money guys, you can afford to let it sit there.

Agreed, I just said the same exact thing to a couple of buddies yeterday, whom sold out at the last dip. I was like if you study it, you will see it has been actually stabilizing since it hit some of the major platforms. The sad thing is the most they had invested was $100, they acted like they threw $1k at it, I said its beer money guys, you can afford to let it sit there.
i threw $200 in a few months ago, so i'm def going to hold out. Not sure when the time to sell will be, but i think sometime after it pops up and gets a big boost from robinhood.

i threw $200 in a few months ago, so i'm def going to hold out. Not sure when the time to sell will be, but i think sometime after it pops up and gets a big boost from robinhood.
Just need it to hit a penny at the least, if DOGE can do it, SHIB can too. The more platforms the better, which will give the kiddos a chance to throw change at it and just maybe we can watch it run.

Coinbase is acting like a birch this morning.. First it said they were having ’connection issues’.. then it was making me download some sort of ‘authenticator’ to get a QR code before logging in, which ive never had to do before.. then I finally get on, and BTC is down (which I’m just gonna go ahead and blame on Coinbase, becuase why not, it makes as much sense as anything else in the crypto world.)

On the bright side, it looks like my Shibas may soon make me a multi-thousandaire.

Coinbase is acting like a birch this morning.. First it said they were having ’connection issues’.. then it was making me download some sort of ‘authenticator’ to get a QR code before logging in, which ive never had to do before.. then I finally get on, and BTC is down (which I’m just gonna go ahead and blame on Coinbase, becuase why not, it makes as much sense as anything else in the crypto world.)

On the bright side, it looks like my Shibas may soon make me a multi-thousandaire.

I have had to use an authenticator for Coinbase for a while now.

My Shibas are now sitting at 7.8x initial investment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom